Wikiposts

Bad Day

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:19 pm
Professional Princess

Default Re: Bad Day

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Now look lady! Take a chill pill and sit down with a vodka & lime!
Of course you have a chance to be accepted - everybody does! If I felt like that our TRA re-application would be in the bin!

We are all behind you 110% and I personally am here for BOTH of you 24-7. Send me an SMS (if you still hve my number) if you want me to call you to talk hun!

Love ya!!!
Thank you so much for that.

I still have your number.

Did some TRA yesterday, God it is so overwhelming. When your working there are not enough hours in the day.

My mind was so busy from it all, I didnt get to sleep till 1am. Now I have bags under my eyes and look like a pigdog.

Now I am at work, I can at least try and put it to the back of my mind.

Take care.

PS. might take you up on the offer and call you for a natter.

Sam

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:21 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by cadman
I found out yesterday that a mate from the place of work that I have just left was killed on his motorbike at the weekend. I only worked with him for a year but we chatted about bikes and the weekends racing etc.
I used to use my bike for work all year round and he used to tell me I was mad and that it was dangerous and that he only used his in the summer.
Turns out he was taking his bike for it's MOT, hit black ice, lampost, killed.
He was 60 but looked about 45.

Then everyone went home at work while I was working, locked up and put the alarm on so when I left I couldn't get the alarm to turn off properly so had to just lock the door and hope we didn't get robbed during the night.
Big hug from me cadman. Hope everything is ok.

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Big hug from me cadman. Hope everything is ok.

Thanks PP, funeral Tuesday morning.

It just goes to show like everyone has already said, every day could be your last and that's one of the reasons we're all on this site.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:39 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by cadman
Thanks PP, funeral Tuesday morning.

It just goes to show like everyone has already said, every day could be your last and that's one of the reasons we're all on this site.
How was work when you got in?

I watched that bloody 'Crime stoppers' last night, God that can put the willies up you cant it?

And when he says 'Dont have nightmares!' :scared:

Nightmares???? Keeps me awake, let alone nightmares.

Anyway, Im the only one in the office, can surf the net without having to shrink the window - fantastic.

Might make myself some breakfast and a cuppa, do you fancy one?

I am going to try and cheer myself up today and not think about Australia or the TRA.

I shall think funny thoughts to help pass the day.

You know, where I work, they really do employ some strange people. I think they have to have their quota of them.

Just went past one guy, muttering to himself, with his trousers half way down his arse, revealing a dirty pair of pants (yes those horrible Y front things).

And I tried so hard not to look at him, but you know how it is, you think to yourself: 'How on earth did he get to work here?'

Then Mr Madman thinks you fancy him and starts to walk like a cowboy.

Still, it takes all sorts.

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 8:03 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Thank you so much for that.

I still have your number.

Did some TRA yesterday, God it is so overwhelming. When your working there are not enough hours in the day.

My mind was so busy from it all, I didnt get to sleep till 1am. Now I have bags under my eyes and look like a pigdog.

Now I am at work, I can at least try and put it to the back of my mind.

Take care.

PS. might take you up on the offer and call you for a natter.

Sam
Yep hun - just ring.... if you want to call this week, I am doing 7-4 so am home for 5-ish (apart for Thurs as I will be availble up to 2pm then I have an exam!!!:scared: ) luv ya!
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 8:25 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks .

yes today is a new day,after hearing all the sad stories of how shit life can be we must make the most of today.

So chin up and lets get on with it guys....

have a good day everyone, Sam, dont worry about the bloody TRA, you will be fine....

laura
xxxxxxx
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 8:27 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
Thanks .

yes today is a new day,after hearing all the sad stories of how shit life can be we must make the most of today.

So chin up and lets get on with it guys....

have a good day everyone, Sam, dont worry about the bloody TRA, you will be fine....

laura
xxxxxxx

I have been keeping a migration diary, its not up to date now, but I am going to do it from work, as we get lots of quiet time.

Should be an interesting read when its done. Started it a year ago.

Keeps me off the streets.