Wikiposts

Bad Day

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 6:44 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bad Day

sending you both cyber hugs..!!!!!!!
I know how awfully depressing it can all get, but sometimes you just have to ride the storm, knowing you WILL come out of it the other side.
life seems crap at the moment, and you feel like your life will never progress to the bit you want more than anything else in the world...but it will come in time.

sue xxx
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 7:08 am
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
thanks guys, feelin betta already......

JC is home now and we are gonna ring the company tonight at 10.30 to find out what our future holds for us once and for all, keep everything crossed for us..............

laura
xxx
Sorry Laura to hear your bad news just wanted to say that I was thinking of you and sending you a big hug. Wishing JC well with contacting the company.
jo
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 7:42 pm
Professional Princess

Thank you all for your replies.

Laura, dont forget to call me tonight for a gossip.

First day back at work after 2 weeks off.

New day and all that.

Going to do battle with TRA when I get home.

Bring it on

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 8:14 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Thank you all for your replies.

Laura, dont forget to call me tonight for a gossip.

First day back at work after 2 weeks off.

New day and all that.

Going to do battle with TRA when I get home.

Bring it on

Sam,
How awful for you and hubby, really puts everything into perspective! And our problems now seem so small in comparison.
Chin up, good thing always seem to happen when you think it’s at it’s worse, what is it they say – “it’s always darkest before the dawn!�

Sam
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 8:16 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Sam,
How awful for you and hubby, really puts everything into perspective! And our problems now seem so small in comparison.
Chin up, good thing always seem to happen when you think it’s at it’s worse, what is it they say – “it’s always darkest before the dawn!�

Sam
My mate always says 'It will all come out in the wash'.

It will take a huge washing machine, but I hope she's right.

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 8:20 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys, feelin betta already......

JC is home now and we are gonna ring the company tonight at 10.30 to find out what our future holds for us once and for all, keep everything crossed for us..............

laura
xxx
Laura,
Sorry to hear about your friend. I now what you are going through, my cousin was killed in a car accident in September, he was only 36 and had a wife and kids. My thoughts are with you and your friend.

I also hope that you have found about JC’s job offer, fingers crossed for that.

Sam
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 8:57 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Really sorry about your friend. Everything just sucks sometimes. We are really convinced that we are doing the right thing, but the other night we had a blazing row about sweet FA, can only think that our heads are so full of Aus, however much we discuss, there is a flicker of fear in the back of our minds that has to come out in strange ways.

Hope you had good news from the company.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 9:41 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

thankyou everyone for your kind words and your support.

Sorry i couldnt call last night sam, i had to go round to my friends house to sit with her, as i think, the shock is starting to wear off now and she is becomming to relise he isnt comming back. Hopefully you are feeling better after a good nights sleep and we will get to have a chat soon.

This is the hardest thing i have ever had to do, and you feel so helpless watching your mate go thro something like this. And its right, it certainly puts things into perspective, life is short soo you must make every day count,and try not to argue over them silly little things......

Anyway,when i came back home at around midnight we called the company, and they apologised for not getting back to jc and said that they are in the process of putting together a package and a contract for him,and will email it to him by end of this week-beginnning of next week. So all that worry for nothing really.

But I just want to say to you all to make every day count and enjoy your life as much as you can,as seeing this makes you think about your own life so much.

anyway thanks again guys and for the PM's

hope your all ok and i havent depressed everyone too much

laura
xxxxxxx
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 9:45 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

PS

Forgot to say Montu ate her food last night at 7pm, she must of been starving poor thing,think it was just seeing me upset, as in all her life (8 months) i have never been sad and crying so she wont of known what was gong on, Bless her, but she is ok now, so thankyou again everyone, you are all great on here.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 9:50 pm
Professional Princess

Sorry i couldnt call last night sam, i had to go round to my friends house to sit with her, as i think, the shock is starting to wear off now and she is becomming to relise he isnt comming back. Hopefully you are feeling better after a good nights sleep and we will get to have a chat soon.

This is the hardest thing i have ever had to do, and you feel so helpless watching your mate go thro something like this. And its right, it certainly puts things into perspective, life is short soo you must make every day count,and try not to argue over them silly little things......

Anyway,when i came back home at around midnight we called the company, and they apologised for not getting back to jc and said that they are in the process of putting together a package and a contract for him,and will email it to him by end of this week-beginnning of next week. So all that worry for nothing really.

But I just want to say to you all to make every day count and enjoy your life as much as you can,as seeing this makes you think about your own life so much.

laura
xxxxxxx
Im glad the job has come off for you I really am. Keep up with your training right up until the point you go.

Because you never know, you may be able to finish it off in Australia, its always worth checking.

Give your friend a hug from me too.

If we cant let off steam on this site, where can we?

I wouldnt know where I would be without the support from here.

I just cant wait for the day that our TRA is completed and someone gives us the break we are looking for.

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 10:56 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

laura
xxxxxxx

So sorry to read about your friend - Yesterday I went to my friends brothers funeral he was 21 and was also killed in a car accident. It is a nightmare situation and can understand what you are going through. My mum died in January very unexpectedly and my friends were wonderful and their support was what kept me going. Be strong for your friend and you will find support in each other and you'll get through the black times. Take care - and to all the others who are having a bad time try and keep chins up and keep fighting for what you want, unfortunately lows in life have to happen but believe me, I certainly appreciate the highs (however small) more now.

hugs to all who need them ((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sel x
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 11:56 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

hi sam

just reading this and i really feel for you and your hubby.

I am also feeling very very depressed at the moment and feel i need to have a moan to get things off my chest.

I havent been posting on here for a few days cos on thursday night 1am, i had some terrible news that my best friends boyfriend of 12 years had been killed in a road accident. I rushed round there and spent the night with her.

The last few days have been sooo awful, and all i can do is cry as it is so unfair that such a young person, who was so full of life can just be taken like that. My friend is being so strong, but i think she is still on autopiolet as she arranging things and the funeral etc... i cant even being to imagine how she feels.

Before that we had received some great news that jc had a job offer in sydney Aus, we replied to their email and were just waiting for more news from the company.

As we hadnt planned to go to Aus so soon, and i wanted to finish my studying we were wondering if we were doing the right thing by going. after hearing how life can be cut so short we knew we were doing the right thing to take the chance and go.

Anyway, now the company have never even gotton back to us or replied to JC emails, which i think is very rude. so i am sat here now gutted for my mate, greiving for the loss of my friend and just in limbo about what i am doing with my life as i was so set on uping and leaving straight after xmas.

I just cant seam to pull myself together, why is life so unfair? why cant we just live it as we want and go to aus, seeing as its so short...... having to wait for some dude in a suit to give you permission to go there etc, etc....

My dog is also ill and hasnt eaten for a few days, i think she can sense my mood and i am trying so hard topull myself together and get on with life, especially after relising how short life can be. Its just so dark and cold here, i feel i cant stay here anymore, and i cant concentrate on my studies. Which i am also now worrying that if i do have to stay here for longer that i might even fail.....

We have decided to call the company tonight and find out once and for all what is happenning regarding the job offer, so hopefully i can pull myself together and get on with things.

I know i have to be strong, for my friends sake, but i just wish i could be in control of the situation............

sorry to be soo depressing, if anyone can say anything to help me get out of this please do as i feel like total shit and its so not like me.

laura
xxxxx
My brother died in a car crash aged 30 a few years ago. I drank a bottle of wine (or more) every night but I wouldn't recommend that as a solution. As they say, time really is a great healer" but there is no short cut. The nearest I got (still get) to a solution is to cherish the good times, put up a mental barrier to it (doctors wouldn't recommend this either I guess) but then live your life as if every day could be your last. Finally, I think the fact that we are going to do this is the best tribute I could pay to him.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 12:36 am
addicted members

Bigmo&co is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Just remember that they are only hurdles and hurdles are for crossing. I do feel for you we were faced with the same in January every evening and all day thinking about evening but we crossed that hurdle moved on to the next and every other one so far. good luck !!!!!

Cheers Brian & Elaine
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 3:00 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
When you're doing your various paperwork for your skills assessment, do any of you have days where you feel like its all not going to happen?

Was up till late doing TRA stuff last night, our chances aren't brill anyway, and I woke up this morning with a real cloud over my head.

I dont feel like my normal happy self at all actually.

Do any of you get days where you just need a hug cos it gets too much for you?

Because I sure am having one of them.
Now look lady! Take a chill pill and sit down with a vodka & lime!
Of course you have a chance to be accepted - everybody does! If I felt like that our TRA re-application would be in the bin!

We are all behind you 110% and I personally am here for BOTH of you 24-7. Send me an SMS (if you still hve my number) if you want me to call you to talk hun!

Love ya!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

I found out yesterday that a mate from the place of work that I have just left was killed on his motorbike at the weekend. I only worked with him for a year but we chatted about bikes and the weekends racing etc.
I used to use my bike for work all year round and he used to tell me I was mad and that it was dangerous and that he only used his in the summer.
Turns out he was taking his bike for it's MOT, hit black ice, lampost, killed.
He was 60 but looked about 45.

Then everyone went home at work while I was working, locked up and put the alarm on so when I left I couldn't get the alarm to turn off properly so had to just lock the door and hope we didn't get robbed during the night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.