backside

Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

jarv is on a distinguished road
Default backside

Hi
Just read a thread about life before the forum.
Does anyone else get a sore arse from sitting at a computer hour after hour !!!!

Dave
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:50 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

yes! and a very sore wrist, and a grumpy hubby!
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:52 pm
WBB

Originally posted by h garrett
yes! and a very sore wrist, and a grumpy hubby!
i sometimes get a sore wrist after half an hour in front of the computer also

Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Legs ache and my left arm goes cold from leaning on the chair and desk fiddling with me mouse.

Whisky
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:55 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Be careful about admitting to sore right wrists after surfing the net. People not on the forum might get suspicious.
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:59 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
Be careful about admitting to sore right wrists after surfing the net. People not on the forum might get suspicious.
I knew they'd be one
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

just a thought

how do left handed people cope with using the mouse, never thought about it before, son ry is left handed uses his right hand to use the mouse, don't think that i could use my left hand to do that

had to buy him left handed scissors but nothing else spectacular

any lefties out there, you are sup[posed to be creative and artisitc

arlene
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arlene
just a thought

how do left handed people cope with using the mouse, never thought about it before, son ry is left handed uses his right hand to use the mouse, don't think that i could use my left hand to do that

had to buy him left handed scissors but nothing else spectacular

any lefties out there, you are sup[posed to be creative and artisitc

arlene

I am left handed. Bit of a silly question this, but we put the mouse in our left hand instead of our right.

Whisky
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by whisky
I am left handed. Bit of a silly question this, but we put the mouse in our left hand instead of our right.

Whisky

both ry and his dad are left handed both use the mouse in their right hand, as the space for the mouse is positioned to the right

arlene
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

jarv is on a distinguished road
Default gags

can we have some arse related comments please !!!
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think that if I had too, I would eventually manage to use the mouse with the right hand, but have got used to moving everything around if I am going on the puter.
I write with my left hand, but eat right handed, so if I can work a knife with my right hand, the mouse wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Whisky
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:24 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Default Re: gags

Originally posted by jarv
excuse me, did i say you could park your bike in there
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: gags

Originally posted by jarv

Bums numb!!!

Whisky