back trouble

Old Jan 7th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default back trouble

hi could anybody tell me if your back comes in to it with the medicals.I might have to have 2 discs removed and didnt know what to do
thanks paulax
Old Jan 7th 2007, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: back trouble

Originally Posted by tony s
hi could anybody tell me if your back comes in to it with the medicals.I might have to have 2 discs removed and didnt know what to do
thanks paulax
well on the meds form it asks you if you've ever had ANY back problems, so.... it's up to you what you put!!!!! best to be honest though I'd have thought.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

I had a disc removed 10 years ago and had no problems with the medicals and got PR. If the operation is successful, you should be fine, do put it on your medical form though.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

thanks all
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:21 pm
Down under NOW ye ha

joe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tony s
thanks paulax
Hi Tony
Ive had the same back op back in 2001 two discs removed, i just got my gp to write down what id had done as they ask if you,ve had any ops, as long as your in work and not off or claiming any benifits through it your ok, at the medical he just asked how it was i said ok and that id been back to work since the op and he was great and everything was fine ..
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joe north east
Hi Tony
Ive had the same back op back in 2001 two discs removed, i just got my gp to write down what id had done as they ask if you,ve had any ops, as long as your in work and not off or claiming any benifits through it your ok, at the medical he just asked how it was i said ok and that id been back to work since the op and he was great and everything was fine ..
thanks for info. its my wife that needs op. we have spent £600 in last few months at ciropracter and no better. so i think i will use my bupa for one last time and get wifey sorted. thanks again