Back to Square One

Back to Square One

Old Oct 7th 2004, 10:15 am
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road
Default Back to Square One

Hi You all

Well I put a post out on Tuesday, Accepted offer on the house Whoppee

Today Estate Agent phones, No Sale. The couple putting the offer in already have 2 houses that they rent out, they were going to remortgage and buy ours, hubby got cold feet. They have pulled out.

I shouldn't have put the post out, tempting fate and all that.

Oh well back to square one, keeping the house clean and tidy. At least it didn't get too involved.

Now I need your good luck vibes.

Bloody house selling lark

Julia
Old Oct 7th 2004, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Back to Square One

Hi Julia. Good luck. I have my fingers crossed for you. I can totally relate as I have had a nightmare selling my house.

I hope you get a new buyer soon.

From Katie

ps I will send you some karma. I hope that helps.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 10:42 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Springo
Hi You all

Today Estate Agent phones, No Sale. The couple putting the offer in already have 2 houses that they rent out, they were going to remortgage and buy ours, hubby got cold feet. They have pulled out.

Oh well back to square one, keeping the house clean and tidy. At least it didn't get too involved.

Julia

Yup its far worse than the Visa process etc, hope someone turns up soon with an offer karma on its way
Old Oct 7th 2004, 11:15 am
KRSC Member

TOADFISH is on a distinguished road

Hi You all

Julia

Julia, Mr Madsad Here, so sorry to here that, it's a bloody nightmare, we had someone pull out on us wasting about 5-6 weeks when the market was half decent, the market is now dying and we cant even get bloody viewers.

Good Luck All The Same!!
Old Oct 7th 2004, 11:33 am
Carramar Perth

Originally Posted by TOADFISH
Julia, Mr Madsad Here, so sorry to here that, it's a bloody nightmare, we had someone pull out on us wasting about 5-6 weeks when the market was half decent, the market is now dying and we cant even get bloody viewers.

Good Luck All The Same!!

Cheers you Guys

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.

Julia
Old Oct 7th 2004, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Sorry to hear that julia, Hope you find a genuine buyer soon.

paul
Old Oct 7th 2004, 12:04 pm
Carramar Perth

Originally Posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Sorry to hear that julia, Hope you find a genuine buyer soon.

paul
Thanks Paul

How are you and Ann Marie doing, hope you are finding your feet ok. How's the new job going.

Julia
Old Oct 7th 2004, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi You all

Julia

Hi Julia

Sorry to hear about the house.

Good luck with finding another buyer

Graham
Old Oct 7th 2004, 12:21 pm
Carramar Perth

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Julia

Sorry to hear about the house.

Good luck with finding another buyer

Graham
Thanks Graham

How are you doing, any further progress.

Julia
Old Oct 7th 2004, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

What bad luck Julia - seems to be happening to loads in the UK right now, doesn't help when interest rates are a discussion on the news every night, makes people nervous.

Just put this one down to experience, you'll be laughing about all of this when you've settled in Oz. Now get back to cleaning!!

CK
Old Oct 7th 2004, 12:51 pm
Cheeky

Hi Julia,

So sorry to hear this.........I am so dreading selling our house as I am aware of just how stressful it is, if its not one thing its another!!

Looking on the positive you have had some interest!!!! So keep your chin up, dyson and furn polish at the ready and it shouldnt take long before a nice buyer comes along!!!

Cant send you karma cos it wont let me but the thought is there and fingers are crossed for you!!!

Cheeky!!!

Hi You all

Julia

Old Oct 7th 2004, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Graham

How are you doing, any further progress.

Julia
Hi Julia

We're fine but still none the wiser over the Deeming date/work experience points.

We have been given some advice and we are going to the Emigrate Show friday and hope to get some more info there.

Will make a decision over the weekend.

Worse case is that we will wait until 2006 before applying. At least the door hasn't been slammed shut, just yet.

Graham
Old Oct 7th 2004, 12:58 pm
GLR
Forum Regular

GLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the rough

The Bank of England have announced this afternoon that they're putting interest rates on hold this month. The consensus seems to be that the bank will hold rates for the rest of the year and that we are nearing the top of the rates cycle. Hopefully this will breathe new life into the housing market and prevent a significant downturn.

Our house is due to exchange in the next couple of weeks so we need all the good news we can get!

Cheers

G
Old Oct 7th 2004, 3:09 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi You all

Julia
Sorry to hear that Julia,

Good luck, hopefully something will turn up soon..

Tried to karma you but I have to spread it around first before giving you anymore..

Deb
Old Oct 7th 2004, 4:12 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Julia,
Sorry to hear about your No Sale, fingers crossed that someone else comes along soon.
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.