Back to reality

Old Apr 6th 2005, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

delia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Back to reality

I've not posted for ages but felt the urge due to the way i felt when i woke up this morning. As i've said in a previous post the move down under is proving to have been worthwhile in every way, but the euphoria is starting to be overwhelmed by the onslaught of reality. I had a building company in the uk which gave me a goal every day but I was sick of the country (weather, traffic, crime, costs etc) hence the move down under for a new challenge ( I'm Dean by the way, Delias' other half). Now after 18 months of being here I've started to realise that the holiday is now over and it is time to get back to the reality of life. I,ve worked for myself since i was 19 and always had a venture of some sort or other, and now the time has come to do it again, the sky may be sunnier but the effort is no different, the risks are the same. This makes me wonder how long has everyone else's holiday lasted before life kicked in again?