British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   back to Oz again (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/back-oz-again-583896/)

janinekidd Jan 13th 2009 9:02 am

back to Oz again

After much researching of all the countries in the world we have decided to bite the bullet and move back to Oz but go to Perth this time instead of Brisbane. Please can anybody give me advice for relocation agents in the Perth area, PM with any emails or websites please. If they dont come through ill give you my email address. We will be going on a permanent visa so are looking to leave in about 2 years. My hubby already has the quliafications and experince needed as a diesel mechanic. Any info greatly appreciated. We need to get out of this god for saken England lol :mad::mad::mad:

janinekidd Jan 13th 2009 9:13 am

Re: back to Oz again

also my partner has a level 2 in plant fitter soon to be level 3. He would prefer to go out on this trade. Is there any demand for this trade. Thanks

sj oldfield Jan 13th 2009 9:55 am

Hi, not sure of any relocation agents, just want to wish you all the best!!

bluekipper Jan 13th 2009 11:25 am

Hi, I would like to wish you all the best in your impending move to OZ also,,love to see your replies regarding Perth as thats our nxt destination!

Bluekipper

Pollyana Jan 13th 2009 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by janinekidd (Post 7160849)
After much researching of all the countries in the world we have decided to bite the bullet and move back to Oz but go to Perth this time instead of Brisbane. Please can anybody give me advice for relocation agents in the Perth area, PM with any emails or websites please. If they dont come through ill give you my email address. We will be going on a permanent visa so are looking to leave in about 2 years. My hubby already has the quliafications and experince needed as a diesel mechanic. Any info greatly appreciated. We need to get out of this god for saken England lol :mad::mad::mad:

Do you already have a PR visa?

Kath & Graham Jan 13th 2009 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by janinekidd (Post 7160849)

We did the Perth thing and now are trying to get to Brisbane, but if worse comes to worse Perth is where we will head back to, even though I said NEVER AGAIN LOL. We have great friends there.

What was it you didnt like about Brisbane?

Good luck with your move.

Kath