Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

back online, hurray...

back online, hurray...

Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:09 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default back online, hurray...

....having gone cold turkey from expats for a week, we've managed to beg borrow and steal PC bits to get us back online for the last week or so before we go. We moved out of our house today so I'm now homeless and unemployed but enjoying being looked after at my Mums.

The packers came last week and despite my worst fears, I really cant fault Anglo Pacific on that bit, they were quick, thorough and helpful. Whether our stuff arrives in one piece is another matter

I'll be spending the evening catching up on whats been happening on here, any visas arrived in my absence?
Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:12 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: back online, hurray...

Originally posted by mcmercer
....having gone cold turkey from expats for a week, we've managed to beg borrow and steal PC bits to get us back online for the last week or so before we go. We moved out of our house today so I'm now homeless and unemployed but enjoying being looked after at my Mums.

The packers came last week and despite my worst fears, I really cant fault Anglo Pacific on that bit, they were quick, thorough and helpful. Whether our stuff arrives in one piece is another matter

I'll be spending the evening catching up on whats been happening on here, any visas arrived in my absence?
welcome back mich u won`t be disapointed
Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Michaela
Welcome back
Im still waiting for my skills assessment. I just keep checking my emails and post but to no avail. It isnt fair......

Are you getting excited?

Irene
Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:18 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by parkhigh
Hello Michaela
Welcome back
Im still waiting for my skills assessment. I just keep checking my emails and post but to no avail. It isnt fair......

Are you getting excited?

Irene
when did you send em?
Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:19 pm
WBB

good to have you back, you have missed an interesting week.

Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light

November 20th and received a response from anc jan 21st stating not acceptable as manager wrote employed jan 2003 and not 5th jan 2003. I have resubmitted a letter and am still waiting.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by parkhigh
Hello Michaela
Welcome back

Are you getting excited?

Irene

Hello Irene,
Fingers crossed that it comes soon, its so frustrating when the postman arrives empty handed. I didnt get notice by e-mail from the ANC for mine though they'd e-mailed copies of all the other correspondance before posting it.

We're getting excited now the house moves finished. Now all we've got to do is a few bits for our party on Sunday and spend plenty of time with our friends and family, which is no hardship since they've given up on trying to persuade us not to go!
Keep us posted,
Michaela
Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by WBB
good to have you back, you have missed an interesting week.

Was having a look through to see if your visa had come WBB, couldn't find anything about that but its certainly been eventful
Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:31 pm
WBB

Was having a look through to see if your visa had come WBB, couldn't find anything about that but its certainly been eventful
no visa yet, maybe this week?

you are right though, it has been an eventful week on expats.

Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

Trust me to miss it....I'll be on here all night in case I miss anything!!!

Did you decide to ring or not WBB?
Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:47 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome back Michaela,

No weight loss this week, boo hoo hoo. There is always next week.

Regards
Sarah
Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:54 pm
WBB

Trust me to miss it....I'll be on here all night in case I miss anything!!!

Did you decide to ring or not WBB?
i did ring and to cut a long story short they palmed me of with the generic reply they send out.

i am none the wiser and i will just have to wait untill they decide to let me know.

Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:04 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hiya Michaela!!!!
I was wondering how you were getting on!!!
glad the packers have been and done their stuff.....?
When/what are you doing for a leaving do???
keep us posted.....
lots of love and luck!!!

sue
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:06 pm
Account Closed

WBB, Back to logging on each morning to find out then

Sarah, me neither but I'm having such a lovely time being taken out every night that I'm past caring!
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
hiya Michaela!!!!
I was wondering how you were getting on!!!
glad the packers have been and done their stuff.....?
When/what are you doing for a leaving do???
keep us posted.....
lots of love and luck!!!

sue

Sue,
We're having a party on Sunday (against my better judgement), we've booked a hotel and invited just about everone we've ever known! Thought we'd make the most of it so we're starting at 4ish for the children and the oldies then will liven things up a bit for the night! I wasnt too keen on the idea but am really looking forward to it now.
Will report back on Monday, hangover permitting
Michaela

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.