Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

back to engaland, thankyou australia.

back to engaland, thankyou australia.

Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

greenwoodsblade will become famous soon enough
Default back to engaland, thankyou australia.

hi, ive enjoyed this site, lots of info etc. after arriving in australia (me,
my wife, little girl and dog) six months ago and finding work and battling through the emotions we got news that my wifes mother had cancer. Six months on and her dad has died, she flew back to see him when he was sick, again cancer and it moved very fast. It just goes to show how quick things can change, when we left the uk everyone was fine. Anyhow, as much as we love this place and we are going to miss it very much i'm heading back to join my wife and little girl. My dog gets picked up on monday and will head back in a few weeks. We have chosen to go back because of whats gone on and to spend time with my wifes mum who is still mvery ill, but i'm glad we came its been brill and my little girl has loved it and thats what matters.Thanks to all of you guys and thanks australia. David Greenwood.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: back to engaland, thankyou australia.

Originally Posted by greenwoodsblade
my wife, little girl and dog) six months ago and finding work and battling through the emotions we got news that my wifes mother had cancer. Six months on and her dad has died, she flew back to see him when he was sick, again cancer and it moved very fast. It just goes to show how quick things can change, when we left the uk everyone was fine. Anyhow, as much as we love this place and we are going to miss it very much i'm heading back to join my wife and little girl. My dog gets picked up on monday and will head back in a few weeks. We have chosen to go back because of whats gone on and to spend time with my wifes mum who is still mvery ill, but i'm glad we came its been brill and my little girl has loved it and thats what matters.Thanks to all of you guys and thanks australia. David Greenwood.
Really stuck for words, hope your wifes mums condition improves.

Debbie
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:45 pm
KAO
Forum Regular

KAO will become famous soon enough

I'm so sorry to hear about your family troubles. Please tell me you'll be considering returning in the future?

I know from personal experience that at times like this you need to be with your family so am not judging your decision, but when people are gone they are gone, and you have to live life for yourselves.

Myself and family (2.4children) are planning on moving to Oz in the future but at the moment my elderly nan has skin cancer (and heart problems) and my mother in law has non-hodgkins lymphoma. We have no plans for anything as yet, except to see how the next year or so pan out, then we'll re-evaluate.

I wish you all the very best for the coming months and for your family's future.

K
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:51 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there
Sorry to hear about your FIL and MIL that is so sad - i lost my mum 4 years ago to cancer - its a very cruel disease and so hard to see people suffering from it and by that i dont just mean the person who has cancer. Im glad your going to go back to be with your wife and daughter and MIL - you all need to be together at this time as you all need the support from each other and from family and friends around you to get through this.
Take each day as it comes and take care of each other.
Thinking of you all at this very difficult time.
Loads of hugs to you all.
Sam
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Best of luck to you guys, you know what is best for you and you can always go back to Oz. I hope you all get through this and that the happy memories will speed you back.

Take care & good wishes to you and yours

Lone Ranger
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

so sorry for you and your family, life is full of twists and turns some of them very cruel X
Old Nov 17th 2007, 2:50 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Our thoughts are with you and yours, May you get the most out of life and live it to the full. Enjoy.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 17th 2007, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

That's very sad and I hope everything goes well at home - it's good to have a supportive family.

Hopefully, since to love it here so much, it would be possible down the line to come back. The PR visa lasts for 5 years
Old Nov 17th 2007, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

you guys have a very positive attitude and I'm glad you're not beating yourself up over it. I hope you guys get to come over again - Good luck
S xx
Old Nov 17th 2007, 6:09 am
Just Joined

nesam is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch.our thoughts are with you.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of

Firstly sorry to hear about your troubles and best of luck with the future. I know this may sound trvial but OMFG!!!! My name is David Greenwood too

I have never met or heard of anyone with the same name.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:53 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your news. All the best, maybe you can return to Australia in the future.
Hugs
Joex
Old Nov 17th 2007, 9:37 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

So hard to know what to say other than our thoughts are with you. C x
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all

Dave and family, so sorry Take care and all the best.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to read of your troubles. Very best wishes to you all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.