Babysitter

Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

gymjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Babysitter

Hi All

Been here now for 16 months and really need to start going out and having a life. Since we moved here with no family members would really like to find a reliable babysitter for my two boys they are aged 11 and 8 and we live in Iluka.

Also guys if there is anybody out there that goes to the gym and would like a companion let me know as i go and want a mate to work out with

cheers everyone

Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:20 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Babysitter

Originally Posted by gymjunkie
Hi All

Been here now for 16 months and really need to start going out and having a life. Since we moved here with no family members would really like to find a reliable babysitter for my two boys they are aged 11 and 8 and we live in Iluka.

Also guys if there is anybody out there that goes to the gym and would like a companion let me know as i go and want a mate to work out with

cheers everyone

Once you've posted a few more times you will be able to send and receive private messages. My daughter is 14 and interested in babysitting. We're just up in Clarkson, so not too far.
As for the gym, I have one at my workplace where I can go for free, so take advantage of that.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

cheers for that dorothy i would be interested in speaking to her if she is up for it
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:25 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

cheers for that dorothy i would be interested in speaking to her if she is up for it
Post a few more times and I'll send you a PM. While you're at it, check out some of the other features of the site. There's lots of gossip (usually) in the Barbie section and some really silly stuff down lower on the page in the Lounge. Before venturing at posting in the Lounge, though, take a read of "Ray's guide to posting in the Lounge".

Welcome to the site.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

thanks new to all this but dont understand what you mean about going into ray's bit

cheers
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:43 pm
Still alive

thanks new to all this but dont understand what you mean about going into ray's bit

cheers
Ray, who is a very prolific poster here, has written some very helpful tips for posting in the Lounge section of the forum. That's all.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Hi All

cheers everyone

I have a daughter who is just 14 and babysits for a few different people. We are in Tapping so not too far. PM me if you want to speak to her.
Sorry cant help with the gym, I've broke out in a sweat just thinking about exercise
Tracie