baby pics aaah

Old Mar 5th 2004, 4:04 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default baby pics aaah

as promised here are some pics of me first daughter mum and baby still in hosp but ok
Attached Thumbnails baby pics aaah-image2.jpg  
Old Mar 5th 2004, 4:06 pm
WBB

ahhhh, beautiful (she must follow her mum) and look at that hair!!!

good on ya.

Old Mar 5th 2004, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

she's gorgeous. Does she have a name? How long do you expect her to be in the care unit?
congratulations to you and the missus.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 4:13 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
she's gorgeous. Does she have a name? How long do you expect her to be in the care unit?
congratulations to you and the missus.
hi hp she`s called elizabeth and we hope to have her with mum on ward by sunday p.s billy mrs wenger had heart burn 4 months with all that hair LOL

Last edited by wengerboy; Mar 5th 2004 at 4:15 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of

She's absolutely lovely wengerboy! They are so precious aren't they. Laurie is a big boy now, he was tiny when born 6 weeks premature but has made up for lost time - Elizaeth will do the same I'm sure.

Congrats to Mrs wengerboy too!

Old Mar 5th 2004, 4:22 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhh, how cute!

Congratulions WB!!

Hope they're out of there quick!!

And wow at the hair!

Old Mar 5th 2004, 4:29 pm
earlswood

AHHH Big bless

Congrats to you, Mrs Wenger and little Lizzie xx

Earlswood

Old Mar 5th 2004, 4:39 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't get any idear's Earlswood!
Old Mar 5th 2004, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

She is a beauty!! Hope mum and baby are reunited soon.

footie x
Old Mar 5th 2004, 4:45 pm
earlswood

Originally posted by plumber
Don't get any idear's Earlswood!

Thanks Plum but my childbearing days are over
Tubes tied and all that!!
Billabong made me stay awake and asked the surgeon to double check they were tied nice and tight!!

Old Mar 5th 2004, 4:46 pm
Up The Arse!!

Default CHEERS GUYS

thanx every one very emotional at the mo me and wenger makin a mess of house just finishin printing some fore mrs wenger to keep at her bed side then i`m off last one an i`m off
Attached Thumbnails baby pics aaah-image3.jpg  
Old Mar 5th 2004, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Oh she is so cute... have you got her a red and white babygro?
Old Mar 5th 2004, 5:26 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Hi wegerboy and Mrs Wenger

Elizabeth is lovely you've got some really pretty pictures of your daughter!!!!

Makes me quite broody..........no I don't think so

Hope your all at home soon

Nikki xx
Old Mar 5th 2004, 5:32 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Good looking kid there Wegner

Bet your well chuffed

All the best to the Missus and little'un
Old Mar 5th 2004, 5:46 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwwwww - Bless

We wish for her all the good fortune, health, happiness, blessings & love that you wish for her yourselves.

M&C

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.