Reload this Page >

Baby Milk Formulla

Baby Milk Formulla

Old Oct 22nd 2006, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Elvin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Baby Milk Formulla

Hi All,

I will be validating my first entry this November. Since i will be bringing my two kids, 18 Months and 32 Months, i need to know whether its possible to bring Baby Milk Formulla into australia ?

I am considering to bring the unopened one. Any information is appreciated regarding bringing baby food in.

Cheers,

Elvin
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 11:29 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Baby Milk Formulla

Originally Posted by Elvin
Hi All,

I will be validating my first entry this November. Since i will be bringing my two kids, 18 Months and 32 Months, i need to know whether its possible to bring Baby Milk Formulla into australia ?

I am considering to bring the unopened one. Any information is appreciated regarding bringing baby food in.

Cheers,

Elvin
Hi

We've always declared our baby milk and they've let us in with it, even when there was an open tin (only tiny amount left in it). As long as it's sealed it should be fine.

I haven't done this recently though and rules might have changed a bit given quarantine... but I don't think so.
You can also buy formula here if you need to.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

Elvin is an unknown quantity at this point

I am thinking to buy one, once we get settled. But the problem is we will be arriving late in the evening in perth, WA. I doubt there are any supermarket that still open until late in the evening.

Anyway .. thank you for the information.

Cheers.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:32 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

I am thinking to buy one, once we get settled. But the problem is we will be arriving late in the evening in perth, WA. I doubt there are any supermarket that still open until late in the evening.

Anyway .. thank you for the information.

Cheers.
Just put an unopened one in the bag....I think the £6 will be worth the risk!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Cheers,

Elvin
A search on this site will show that this q has been answered time and time again.

There is no problem bringing formula.

The problems relate to all meat & animal products, flora -leave, seeds, and suchlike. Just about anything that is "factory made" will be let in (providing it's not one of those that I just mentioned).

Homemade cakes and jams etc are fine.

The only problem that you may have is if you FAIL TO DECLARE any food products. ie permitted or not. You can be fined for importing a packet of sweets or chewing gum....if you dont report it.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:41 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Ozzidoc]A search on this site will show that this q has been answered time and time again.

There is no problem bringing formula.

The problems relate to all meat & animal products, flora -leave, seeds, and suchlike. Just about anything that is "factory made" will be let in (providing it's not one of those that I just mentioned).

Homemade cakes and jams etc are fine.

The only problem that you may have is if you FAIL TO DECLARE any food products. ie permitted or not. You can be fined for importing a packet of sweets or chewing gum....if you dont report it.[/QUOTE

...so me arriving in my grass hoola skirt, sucking a strand of budgie millet might give me some problems then, Ozziedoc?
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by busterboy

...so me arriving in my grass hoola skirt, sucking a strand of budgie millet might give me some problems then, Ozziedoc?
I think they'd wave you through purely on the entertainment value.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 3:20 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by iPom
I think they'd wave you through purely on the entertainment value.

....you've come to the all too obvious conclusion about me then
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 22nd 2006, 3:27 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
I'm thinking if insisting on a spellcheck for all posts...what do you think?

It's the naughty school mistress in me...
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

There is a spelling checker for checking your spells... It's on the right hand side of your reply box and says 'Spell Check'.

The naughty schoool mistress in me had to tell you that.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Please do!
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 3:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by iPom
There is a spelling checker for checking your spells... It's on the right hand side of your reply box and says 'Spell Check'.

The naughty schoool mistress in me had to tell you that.

Does that include thread titles iPom
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 7:09 am
Account Closed

Default I'm not sure, does it?

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Does that include thread titles iPom

I don't know - I never use it.