Baby Formula

Old Mar 18th 2004, 8:15 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Baby Formula

Can baby formula be taken into Australia?.
Old Mar 18th 2004, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Paul & Shar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Baby Formula

Originally posted by Amazulu
Hi

I travelled to oz with a 6 mth old and I was let through with the tin that wasn't open and still had the metal seal bit intact but half used tin was taken off me.

This was 8 yrs ago though.
I would presume it is the same.

Hope that helps

Shar
Old Mar 18th 2004, 9:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Amazulu
Hi Amazulu,
I misunderstood your question there for a minute.
I thought you meant eggs and test tubes
Old Mar 18th 2004, 10:28 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Paul & Shar
Hi

I travelled to oz with a 6 mth old and I was let through with the tin that wasn't open and still had the metal seal bit intact but half used tin was taken off me.

This was 8 yrs ago though.
I would presume it is the same.

Hope that helps

Shar
Hi,

Yes it is still the same; we were able to take in a sealed tin for my grandson last month.

We declared it and had to queue to go through customs, but I didn't want to risk getting stopped with it and having lots of explaining to do.

Elaine M
Old Mar 18th 2004, 10:31 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Hi Amazulu,
I misunderstood your question there for a minute.
I thought you meant eggs and test tubes

Old Mar 18th 2004, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter came with her baby of 3 and a half months.

They do do SMA here and a lot of other known brands.

Whisky
Old Mar 19th 2004, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Originally posted by whisky
My daughter came with her baby of 3 and a half months.

They do do SMA here and a lot of other known brands.

Whisky
What they don't do is the little premade cartons that are a godsend while travelling - bring enough for a return trip too.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 11:03 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Originally posted by CHnJ
What they don't do is the little premade cartons that are a godsend while travelling - bring enough for a return trip too.
We only found this out when we were getting ready for the return journey!

But you can buy sachets of formula milk at the chemists so you just need water to mix - better than making up the bottles in advance for a long journey.

Elaine M