Reload this Page >

Baby Classes in melbourne, Music Train , activity

Baby Classes in melbourne, Music Train , activity

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

jimmy.guilfoyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Baby Classes in melbourne, Music Train , activity

Hi Folks

Is anyone aware of classes that are available for small babies in Melbourne ?

For instance my Child is 8 Months old and here in the UK shes goes too

http://www.musictrain.co.uk/
http://www.tumbletots.com/index.php
http://www.singandsign.com/

And she loves them.

Now I was just wondering of what is available out there , I know it would depend on where you live etc.

Appreciate any advice.

br

Jimmy
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Baby Classes in melbourne, Music Train , activity

My daughter does gymboree in Ireland. I checked and they also have it in Melbourne

http://www.gymboree.com.au/
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

jimmy.guilfoyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mairead,

Jimmy's wife Suzanne here, thanks for that, we should be heading to Melbourne within the next 8 weeks, I'm from Wexford and Jim is Scottish, maybe we could meet up when you guys get out there. Our little girl Muireann will be 13mths in July. How old is your little girl?

br
Suzanne
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Would love to!! Mind you Id say it will be July/August before we get out there. Our little bubs is just 16 months now so I am looking for playmates to tire her out!!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

there are heaps of things for babies to attend- if you have the time, energy and money.

My daughter goes to Gymbaroo, which is in lots of suburbs.

There are also a myriad of musical classes- Hi De Ho, Musical Maestro, Kindermusic etc.
Baby swimming lessons are big- but for us all booked out this term.

If you pick up a local free magazine called Melbourne's Child, it lists all the events possible. You can get the mags from children's shops, playcentres, childcare etc....very useful stuff and listings for events for the coming month.