avoiding work?

Old May 22nd 2005, 7:54 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Wink avoiding work?

I am wondering if you are all a bunch of people who surf this while you are meant to be working? Reason for thinking this is because it has been such a quiet weekend, will it be busier once the offices open on mon morning? I work in a school and I keep taking the children to the ICT suite for cross-curricular work!!! A good excuse for me to be busy on the pc
Anne
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:08 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: avoiding work?

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I am wondering if you are all a bunch of people who surf this while you are meant to be working? Reason for thinking this is because it has been such a quiet weekend, will it be busier once the offices open on mon morning? I work in a school and I keep taking the children to the ICT suite for cross-curricular work!!! A good excuse for me to be busy on the pc
Anne
I'm not, don't have the net at work. I do religiously sign on in a morning and evening, during the later hours and on days off though. It's very addictive.
Marie
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:14 pm
Merlot

Anne
I have access at work but don't use it for this as we get logged, mind I do work with a lazy arse who surfs the web from 9 to 5 (not expats).

Surprised he is still employed

M

Old May 22nd 2005, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
I'm not, don't have the net at work. I do religiously sign on in a morning and evening, during the later hours and on days off though. It's very addictive.
Marie
Me too. I even have a quick peek before I go to work half the time and I have to leave home at 6.30 . Sometimes I sit on here all day reading through threads and chuckling, mostly at Merlots mad avatars and funny comments underneath I have to say . It beats sitting in front of the telly.
Tracey.
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:31 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Me too. I even have a quick peek before I go to work half the time and I have to leave home at 6.30 . Sometimes I sit on here all day reading through threads and chuckling, mostly at Merlots mad avatars and funny comments underneath I have to say . It beats sitting in front of the telly.
Tracey.
Offering a Design an Avatar service to all BE Members.

Better than Corrie!

M

Old May 22nd 2005, 8:35 pm
Professional Princess

I have the BE window up all day at work and shrink it, checking it when time allows.

Which of late hasnt been that often as ive been busy.

But its the first thing I log onto on arrival.

Old May 22nd 2005, 8:37 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
I have access at work but don't use it for this as we get logged,
I'm responsible for what gets logged at my work
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:39 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by wmoore
I'm responsible for what gets logged at my work
I bet that is an eye opener

Old May 22nd 2005, 8:40 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I bet that is an eye opener
I pick up all my best jokes / pics / AVIs from the student's mail filter
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:47 pm
Merlot

I pick up all my best jokes / pics / AVIs from the student's mail filter
Do any of them scan the "Expats site"?

M

Old May 22nd 2005, 8:52 pm
What's happening dudes?

Do any of them scan the "Expats site"?

M
Scary .... just searched the logs and 1 student and 1 teacher have frequented this site though only once each.
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:54 pm
Merlot

Scary .... just searched the logs and 1 student and 1 teacher have frequented this site though only once each.
All in the name of research of course.

M

Old May 22nd 2005, 8:55 pm
What's happening dudes?

All in the name of research of course.

M
No doubt But strangely, my name doesn't appear in the list of users accessing this site. Wonder how that could have happened?
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:57 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Anne
I've just discovered that I can access BE on the enquiry desk at work so peek at it now and again. Wouldn't dare post as I'd be hanged...drawn...and quartered. It gets too busy to just sit there all day doing it but I can read the posts and then reply when I get home. You go into the Lounge though and looking at the regulars there I reckon either they're unemployed and sitting around in their grey baggy underpants posting like demons or they're doing it at work (posting that is).

80s chick
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:01 pm
Merlot

No doubt But strangely, my name doesn't appear in the list of users accessing this site. Wonder how that could have happened?
Not who you know in the case but what you know

M

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.