Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Average Age of Immigrants

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: What is the average age of Immigrants to OZ?
18-29
16.57%
30-34
24.57%
35-39
43.43%
40-45
24.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Average Age of Immigrants

Old Jan 11th 2006, 11:45 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Average Age of Immigrants

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
....Forgot to say.....

I look 25 and hubby looks 45

Isnt that always the way huh?

Hubby gets so tired when people ask what his daughters name is when we are out together!!!!

Old Jan 11th 2006, 12:59 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt think the vote was supposed to be visable, has anyone else see the names of the voters ?
Old Jan 11th 2006, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I didnt think the vote was supposed to be visable, has anyone else see the names of the voters ?
Yep But I do have to click on the results to get the names.
Nicky
Old Jan 11th 2006, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

Awww Lukey....ya worried now we all know you are an old codger???

I think we all guessed that anyway hon so dont be too disappointed
Old Jan 11th 2006, 1:12 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Awww Lukey....ya worried now we all know you are an old codger???

I think we all guessed that anyway hon so dont be too disappointed
I choose the wrong age
Old Jan 11th 2006, 1:22 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you supposed to put the age you were when you emigrated or the age you are now?
Old Jan 11th 2006, 1:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Are you supposed to put the age you were when you emigrated or the age you are now?

Well thats a silly question!!!

You will have to put the age you were when you migrated cause he hasnt got an option old enough for what you are now!! sheesh

Old Jan 11th 2006, 1:43 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Add the two together, multiply by 33, subtract from 2001 and you'll have the number you first thought of.
Silly answer for a silly question.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 2:06 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

My comments were in no way intended towards you and your situation....sorry if you thought it was!!

I had an older boyfriend a few years back and they certainly have their advantages
Nah don't worry I didn't think your comments were intended towards my situation. Older men certainly do have their advantages, mine knows how to treat me properly and respectfully. My ex husband on the other hand was only 5 years older and was a complete........sorry can't say it on here its too rude but it begins with W! But I'm not generalising, I'm sure there are some wonderful young men out there.................somewhere.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 2:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by meelie
Nah don't worry I didn't think your comments were intended towards my situation. Older men certainly do have their advantages, mine knows how to treat me properly and respectfully. My ex husband on the other hand was only 5 years older and was a complete........sorry can't say it on here its too rude but it begins with W! But I'm not generalising, I'm sure there are some wonderful young men out there.................somewhere.

Well, my youngin' is pretty special He is my big teddy bear and as sweet as can be.....

Just wish he knew how to do housework.....~sigh~
Old Jan 11th 2006, 2:28 pm
Banned

Is it because the young mellow when they get older or do they change after several years living with a nagging wifey
Old Jan 11th 2006, 2:33 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Is it because the young mellow when they get older or do they change after several years living with a nagging wifey
Watch it lukey, don't you start generalising about us women! Thing is men should just do what they are told.

Hels, you just gotta train em right! Mind you, their mothers can have a lot to answer for too! Luckily mine is house trained, and he's loverly so I can't complain.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Well, my youngin' is pretty special He is my big teddy bear and as sweet as can be.....

Just wish he knew how to do housework.....~sigh~
Ian used to live on his own for several years so he should be able to do housework but as he says "it's all about levels of disgust". If I left things then he would do it eventually but it irritates the c**p out of me long before then . He is also more likely than the kids to be the one who has got either the lego or board games out all over the floor, if I have been out and come back when he has had the kids I hear "quick Mom's back" followed by lots of rushing about clearing the hoards of mess , and yes he is older than me.
He can cook really well though and I wouldn't change him for the world
Nicky
Old Jan 11th 2006, 2:53 pm
Banned

Watch it lukey, don't you start generalising about us women! Thing is men should just do what they are told.

Hels, you just gotta train em right! Mind you, their mothers can have a lot to answer for too! Luckily mine is house trained, and he's loverly so I can't complain.
Yes Ma'am
Old Jan 11th 2006, 3:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by NickyP
Ian used to live on his own for several years so he should be able to do housework but as he says "it's all about levels of disgust". If I left things then he would do it eventually but it irritates the c**p out of me long before then . He is also more likely than the kids to be the one who has got either the lego or board games out all over the floor, if I have been out and come back when he has had the kids I hear "quick Mom's back" followed by lots of rushing about clearing the hoards of mess , and yes he is older than me.
He can cook really well though and I wouldn't change him for the world
Nicky

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Paul has the HIGHEST level of "disgust" of anyone I have ever met!! Its as if he literally just doesnt SEE the rubbish falling out of the top of the bin, of the pile of dirty boxers he leaves next to his size of the bed instead of the dirty clothes basket...hell he will even trip over them and still not pick them up!! The other thing he does is come into the bedroom and when he strips he goes through his pockests and dumps all the rubbish he shoves in his pockets on his bedside table...not the bin...noooooooooo!!

LOL...I love him....honest Your Honour!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.