Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ava airlines,has anyone used them ?

Ava airlines,has anyone used them ?

Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all
Default Ava airlines,has anyone used them ?

Ive had the cheapest quote upto date which is with Ava airlines,the deal is £2029 for 4 adults in Jan 08, im thrilled cos prior to that the cheapest was £2385 (i think it was ,or roundabout that)
any-way what do you think ? i will probably get them cos its loads cheaper,ive even been on line and gone direct and i still cant match that, but i was wondering what they are like good or bad reputation,after all it is a long flight, its going via Taiwan stay on the plane as its only for 3/4 hr,
sarahlou
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:41 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ava airlines,has anyone used them ?

Originally Posted by sarahlou
Ive had the cheapest quote upto date which is with Ava airlines,the deal is £2029 for 4 adults in Jan 08, im thrilled cos prior to that the cheapest was £2385 (i think it was ,or roundabout that)
any-way what do you think ? i will probably get them cos its loads cheaper,ive even been on line and gone direct and i still cant match that, but i was wondering what they are like good or bad reputation,after all it is a long flight, its going via Taiwan stay on the plane as its only for 3/4 hr,
sarahlou
Don't you mean EVA?

If so they are meant to be pretty good.
G
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grayling
Don't you mean EVA?

If so they are meant to be pretty good.
G
sorry, yes your right its EVA AIR , thanks
sarahlou
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:57 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahlou
sorry, yes your right its EVA AIR , thanks
sarahlou
They are quite a well established airline routing through Taiwan (as far as I know). I have not flown them but know a few who have. They are a good airline.

Try doing a search as this cropped up recently.

G
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:58 am
Bitter and twisted

Here you are:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=eva+air

G
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, we flew with Eva Air last year to Thailand, stayed for a few days then flew Thai airways to Perth. I can honestly say they have our vote for our 1st choice, they were fantastic, food was good and they were brilliant communicators (they changed our return flight for us with no hassle or charge) We have just used Singapore to fly to Perth (cheapest) and we didn't think it was as good. Hope this helps
S xx
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

thanks guys, should of known better and done the search,
anyway i did that and yes im quite satisfied with them as they got a good majority vote,
so thanks, sarahlou