Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Autoroute type thing?

Autoroute type thing?

Old Jan 18th 2005, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold
Default Autoroute type thing?

Is there any autoroute or alike software for Oz? I can't seem to find any
Old Jan 18th 2005, 9:42 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Autoroute type thing?

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Is there any autoroute or alike software for Oz? I can't seem to find any

whereis you can put in your 'from and to' places
Old Jan 18th 2005, 9:53 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Echo.....Echo.....Echo.....Echo......

Old Jan 18th 2005, 9:54 am
Go Banana's !!

I use http://www.whereis.com.au/whereis/home.jspas well. It works very well.

Warren

Old Jan 18th 2005, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hels

This makes no sense to me..........?
Old Jan 18th 2005, 9:57 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hels

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, can anybody hear me, hear me, hear me
Old Jan 18th 2005, 9:57 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

It would if you'd read Hels post on the very same subject just above yours
Old Jan 18th 2005, 9:58 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Hels asked a question about 30mins ago, looking for a website for maps of OZ - its the same website address I gave you for the autoroute thingy, just a different tab on the page.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cresta57
It would if you'd read Hels post on the very same subject just above yours
No it would'nt. Read the post. I want software that installs on your PC, like autoroute.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:02 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, can anybody hear me, hear me, hear me

Coooooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Sorry for hijacking the thread, Gjn200...

As the others said, I had just asked a similar question...
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:15 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

No it would'nt. Read the post. I want software that installs on your PC, like autoroute.
Ohhhhhhhhh well in that case if you'd care to look at the UBD Refidex site you'll find you can purchase the software on disc.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:34 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Well, the website we've all suggested would do what the software will do for free. As Cresta has suggested though, the UBD website has some CDs you can buy. UBD CD-ROM
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Well, the website we've all suggested would do what the software will do for free. As Cresta has suggested though, the UBD website has some CDs you can buy. UBD CD-ROM
Tsh my bloody link's not working, pleased you posted that
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cresta57
Ohhhhhhhhh well in that case if you'd care to look at the UBD Refidex site you'll find you can purchase the software on disc.
Still not what I'm looking for I wonder why know one does it?
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:49 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Still not what I'm looking for I wonder why know one does it?

Not sure what it is you're after then?? The UBD CD and whereis all give directions, times and distances. Perhaps if its something specific someone else will know?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.