Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Austravel Deal, Gulf air to Sydney free child place.

Austravel Deal, Gulf air to Sydney free child place.

Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice
Default Austravel Deal, Gulf air to Sydney free child place.

See http://www.austravel.com/plan-your-t...info/gulf-air/

I've never flown with Gulf Air but thought this information might benefit someone planning their flights to Oz.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Austravel Deal, Gulf air to Sydney free child place.

Originally Posted by Caroline G
See http://www.austravel.com/plan-your-t...info/gulf-air/

I've never flown with Gulf Air but thought this information might benefit someone planning their flights to Oz.
I've flown with them twice and was very impressed. The most recent flight (December 06) was a vast improvement of the first as every single plane I went on had been refurbed since the last visit. Admittedly we flew business class both times, but they were very good, and the prices were excellent (business with them was about 100 GBP more than economy with all the usual culprits when we travelled). I've noticed the sky nanny taking care of peoples children during the flights and they walk up and down the plane with them etc so mums and dads can enjoy their meals in peace while the kids get a bit of a change of scene and stimulation.

We also ended up with a 12 hour stopover in Bahrain on the way out this time - thought it was going to be a nightmare but they put us up in a 5 star hotel about 10 mins from the airport with meals thrown in all completely free of charge. The only downside I would say is that they don't have a huge movie selection. It is up to date but there are probably only about 8 movies each way (counting as into and exiting Bahrain) so you're okay so long as you are not doing a return flight with both journeys in the same month!