Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australias good food guide

Australias good food guide

Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:37 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Australias good food guide

I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread to let other expats know of srummy discoveries you've made in the supermarkets or great restaurants you have been to.

I'll start off with a small list.

Gelati Italias lemon sorbet and also their lemon and lime one too. Superb and highly addictive!! Great for the summer

Divine Classics belgian chocolate dessert.

Not sure if this is just a Sydney company, but in our local mall theres an ice cream company called Lello's. For anyone who hankers after Haagen Daz Baileys ice cream, theirs is BETTER!! Another addiction i have aquired

Not that i have a sweet tooth or anything but if anyone knows of any other wicked desserts i'd geatly appreciate you sharing it with me
Old Dec 29th 2005, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australias good food guide

caxton thai on caxton street brisbane (can't remember the number but it's the city end of caxton street near the top of the hill on the right hand side if you're looking away from city)

had dinner there the night before we left brisbane back in jan and it was beautiful!!!!!!! i've already decided i'm going back there as soon as i arrive! the thai food i've had in other places as just never been ablt to touch on that one!
Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australias good food guide

Thai Thani, Brunswick St, Fitroy, If anyone can find a better Thai Restaurant in Melbourne, I'll be amazed.

Thy Thy 1 and 2, Vietnamese restaraunts, both Bridge road Richmond, Possibly the 1st and most well known Vietnamese Restaruants in Aussie, Frequented by 70 pct Vietnamese cliental most of the time, Bad tacky Decor, mistmatched utensils, fantastic service and food, above all cheap and the best value eating in the Melbourne.

Vlados, Steak errm "venue" Bridge Rd, Richmond. No menu, they just serve you Steak, about 5 different ways, from Sausage, through to Fillet, order anything cooked beyond medium is considered sacrilige and gets you kicked out. Only accompianment is Saukraut. Fixed price, Expensive, knock on the door to get in. The most exclusive eating I've ever done, and I enjoyed it immensenly, On the world map this Restaurant.

Any Small goods by Bertocci