Wikiposts
View Poll Results: How would you rate aussie tv?
1/10
20.00%
2/10
8.57%
3/10
20.00%
4/10
11.43%
5/10
14.29%
6/10
5.71%
7/10
8.57%
8/10
2.86%
9/10
2.86%
10/10
5.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Australian TV

Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:45 pm
Cool Dude

Hiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant future
Default Australian TV

How would you rate AUSSIE TV???
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:50 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australian TV

I voted 7/10 because I am one of those sad "Reality?? TV" fans!! And you cant complain about the choice of those here!!
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:51 pm
Cool Dude

Hiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant future

The only show's i like, Are x Factor and CSI

Nothing else is good, They are all crap!
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:52 pm
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KyoShiroX

1 out of 10

no explanation needed if you live here.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:54 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

0/10 for X Factor and CSI
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:54 pm
Cool Dude

Originally Posted by Del Boy
1 out of 10

no explanation needed if you live here.
I agree, I voted 2/10, Although i think i was a tad too kind.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

I like CSI (My Hubby LOVES it!!)

I like My Restraunt Rules, Survivor, LOST, Desperate Housewives, Amazing Race and The Apprentice.

If I miss any other programs, it doesnt bother me.

I know...pretty sad!!
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

when i was in Oz i told my mate, Ozzie TV was crap...he just pointed to the garden and said thats where we spend our lives not like you poms...how true he is....
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:58 pm
Cool Dude

Originally Posted by Hels
I like CSI (My Hubby LOVES it!!)

I like My Restraunt Rules, Survivor, LOST, Desperate Housewives, Amazing Race and The Apprentice.

If I miss any other programs, it doesnt bother me.

I know...pretty sad!!
My Restaurant Rules, Did you watch that last night??

It was fun.

I also love Medium
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:00 pm
Account Closed

My Restaurant Rules, Did you watch that last night??

It was fun.

I also love Medium

Oh, yeah...I like Medium, but if I forget its on, its no biggy!!

Yeah, watched MRR last night. Not a good review on Brissy!! Should be interesting who goes up for nomination next.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:00 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

How would you rate AUSSIE TV???
10 out of 10 because we get more live British football here than we used to get in the UK on Foxtel

Terestrial TV is not worthy of comment....
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:02 pm
ABCDiamond

I like the programs like:
Dr Who
The Bill
Parkinson
Monarch of The Glen
Inspector Lynley Mysteries
Touch of Frost
and a few others, aswell as a few Australian programs

I even like the 3 minute advert break every 10 mins, gives me time to do other things aswell

Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:04 pm
Cool Dude

I love The Bill

I also like Rove Live
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:22 pm
PommieLeague

Fox is about the only decent channel in Oz apart from SBS, so hence 4/10.
Fox provides great sport and UKTV.

Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:34 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

I was generous and gave it 3 out of 10 due to the british drama shows. Like ABC Diamond I think "A touch of frost" is one of the best, and "bad girls".
Can't get the ABC to see "the bill" unfortuantely.

Some aussie shows like "secret life of us" have been quite good. But there is far to much bloody sports esp AFL on here, and a lot of the long time running shows could do with a boot out the door not just a revamp.

I hate reality tv, so I don't watch it. "ground force" and "backyard blitz" were two of the more enjoyable ones. Bugger "big brother" and "the block".

Most american stuff is crap. Best thing to have ever come out of the US was a show in the late 80's-early 90's called "Thirty something"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.