Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australian SIM cards

Australian SIM cards

Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

rightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to all
Default Australian SIM cards

Does this seem like a good idea? Or should we just wait 'til we're over there?

Australian SIM cards
Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian SIM cards

Originally Posted by rightruccus
Does this seem like a good idea? Or should we just wait 'til we're over there?

Australian SIM cards
Wait till you get here, loads of offers with all the mobile companies, but i believe you need an address over here when buying a phone or sim card.

John
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

rightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to all

Yeah, was only looking for a PAYG for the beginning 'til we found our feet in Oz, then we can start looking for a more suitable contract.
How does this compare to PAYG SIM cards you get over there?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rightruccus
Yeah, was only looking for a PAYG for the beginning 'til we found our feet in Oz, then we can start looking for a more suitable contract.
How does this compare to PAYG SIM cards you get over there?
Walk into any shopping centre here with your phone. There are hundreds of places that will sell you a Pay-as-you-go SIM card, fit it and activate it for you.
I know nothing about this website, but I would much prefer to know the card works when I pay for it.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Ok, will do.
I actually found this link through this website (!), but it was so long ago i can't remember what the general concensus was after the original OP put it up, but i believe it was a recommendation, hence asking again to see if there had been any experience with the company.