Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

australian royal air force

australian royal air force

Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

lkwm81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: australian royal air force

Melvin be patient, its a lengthy process!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

englishbull is an unknown quantity at this point

alright mate are you john maylors mate . he told me his pal was applying from cottes . visa is 120/855 . you apply for residency after 12 weeks i think i can check . im out start of june . so i can let you know all the process and what its like over there
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

kelv the raf painter is a jewel in the roughkelv the raf painter is a jewel in the roughkelv the raf painter is a jewel in the roughkelv the raf painter is a jewel in the roughkelv the raf painter is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by englishbull
alright mate are you john maylors mate . he told me his pal was applying from cottes . visa is 120/855 . you apply for residency after 12 weeks i think i can check . im out start of june . so i can let you know all the process and what its like over there
Yeah Im Johns mate. He just had a baby boy called Billy. How much did the visa cost you? Im just waiting for my interview now. I would go now if I could.
Old May 18th 2008, 10:42 am
Just Joined

told john to give you my number if you stuck on anything . it goes quick once the process started . i go june 1st ! been well impressed with everything they offering and the process e.g travel and relocation . ill check my visa price . get your police checks done coz thats the longest wait !
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

kelv the raf painter is a jewel in the roughkelv the raf painter is a jewel in the roughkelv the raf painter is a jewel in the roughkelv the raf painter is a jewel in the roughkelv the raf painter is a jewel in the rough

So whats it like there mate. Im waiting for the labour agreement to be signed at the mo. Does williamtown know if were coming?
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

alan_blue is an unknown quantity at this point

I also am in the same boat as you kelv waiting for the LA to be signed, im due to start out there in june 09 as a rigger
Old Sep 29th 2008, 11:11 am
Just Joined

yeah i heard you just waiting for agreement . get my email of kitch if you want to know anything more . they have their financial year june to june so you will be in this years count
Old Oct 20th 2008, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Started filling out all the visa forms now Tanya wants mw to give her a date to go but I cant because I need the visa granted first. Not even sure where I'm posted to yet!! Not long now better put my PVR in. How is it the whats the work like? is it full re-paintsor just Sqn work?
Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

like being in the raf but better . your as good as in now so dont worry if i remember right i got the approval pretty quick . i had heard adelaide was short but ill listen up see what i can find out . ill find out what other bases do but we do both squandron and usual crap think most do . its great lads are sound weather good food cheap beaches and sun