Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australian Police Check - Processing times....

Australian Police Check - Processing times....

Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:07 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Australian Police Check - Processing times....

What is the usual processing time for the AFP checks? We have been waiting over 1 month now, should we be worried? Mine was received back two weeks ago, when we realised only one had been sent back we emailed the police who told us they are still processing the other one. We are now starting to get concerned....we have had nearly a months extension on the deadline our CO gave us, and its the only document the ASPC are waiting for. Has this happened to anyone else?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:33 am
Just Joined

mark3374 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australian Police Check - Processing times....

Don't worry yet. They told me that mine may take 3 months due to my common name (Mark Smith).
Old Nov 8th 2006, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

coggerocks2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mark3374
Don't worry yet. They told me that mine may take 3 months due to my common name (Mark Smith).
Mine took two weeks recently - but I have a strange name.

S
Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

The Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by C&R
What is the usual processing time for the AFP checks? We have been waiting over 1 month now, should we be worried? Mine was received back two weeks ago, when we realised only one had been sent back we emailed the police who told us they are still processing the other one. We are now starting to get concerned....we have had nearly a months extension on the deadline our CO gave us, and its the only document the ASPC are waiting for. Has this happened to anyone else?
Hello
We sent ours in same envelope, i received mine in two weeks and oh got his after four weeks.
Sue