Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australian outback spectacular!!

Australian outback spectacular!!

Old Nov 28th 2006, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of
Default Australian outback spectacular!!

I have 4 tickets for the australian outback spectacular down beside the Gold coast for friday the 1st of December if anyone is interested pm me. They are $70 each.
Cheers
Suzanne
Old Dec 1st 2006, 12:49 am
Just Joined

melindab is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australian outback spectacular!!

Originally Posted by svinnes
I have 4 tickets for the australian outback spectacular down beside the Gold coast for friday the 1st of December if anyone is interested pm me. They are $70 each.
Cheers
Suzanne
I am interested in two adult tickets for tonights show beginning after 7 pm. Are the tickets for the late show or the early show? The early show starts just after 4 pm? Please ring me on 0427 427 841.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by melindab
I am interested in two adult tickets for tonights show beginning after 7 pm. Are the tickets for the late show or the early show? The early show starts just after 4 pm? Please ring me on 0427 427 841.

Hiya the tickets are for the early showing at 4pm, hope this helps
Cheers
Suzanne
Old Dec 1st 2006, 1:04 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Suzanne
Anyone here been to this show, looks like it might be pretty cool?
Old Dec 1st 2006, 2:26 am
Just Joined

melindab is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers
Suzanne
Thanks, but we can't make the early session - no transport!!!!
Old Dec 1st 2006, 4:47 am
It's got to be purple....

wsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melindab

NOT a good idea to put your mobile no. on a public forum.......better to use Private Messages for personal inof like that. I am sure one of the mods will remove it from the post for you.

Wendy
Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Anyone here been to this show, looks like it might be pretty cool?
I wish I knew! Everyone I speak to who has seen it has a different take on it. Some thought it really poor, others loved it and really enjoyed the food. So I think it's a case of take your chance