Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australian magazine?

Australian magazine?

Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Australian magazine?

Originally Posted by renth
All to do with advertising revenue I would imagine. Still, I bet they sell loads of copies.
Haven't read it all yet, but the few articles I have read have had a website link to the author's site, so I wonder how impartial the articles are.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 2:29 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

There was a magazine out called fresh start it was all about emigrating with a particular emphasis on Aus and NZ, but they seemed to have stopped doing it now.

It was very good told you most of what you needed to know about a new life abroad and how to choose your visa class etc.

Does not seem to be much on the market now

Kaye
Old Apr 18th 2007, 5:43 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Well I will be buying the next issue becuase theres a big article about the 'Beautiful People Who Live in Melbourne'......................................That'll be me then, in July. LOL

Diane