Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australian inovation, A2 milk

Australian inovation, A2 milk

Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:21 am
Goodpubmisser

Default Australian inovation, A2 milk

Yes the latest thing on the news today is how soon to be available to the Australian consumer is A2 milk.

A2 milk has a whole host of health benefits. It reduces cancer, good for cholesterol, rabbits fed with it show better health generally etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmers in Australia are taking on these 'special" cows that produce A2 milk.

And what are these special cows? They are Jersey and Guernsey cows! You know the small brown ones.

This is the sort of bullshit that you have to put up with in Australia. Comes from being so remote and having a third world economy spread amoung a low population thus making it a developed country.

Last edited by Goodpubmisser; Feb 9th 2004 at 7:28 am.

Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:12 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Naughty Friesland Cows

CutiePie Jersey Cows

MILK: Part of a balanced diet
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:33 am
Merlot

Default Says it all!!!!!

Don't get me on the quality of meat they give their Citizen's - all the good stuff off overseas!

Not meaning to offend Veggie's either, then again veg over here is expensive and not fresh! Spuds sky high in price!

Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australian inovation, A2 milk

Originally posted by Goodpubmisser
Yes the latest thing on the news today is how soon to be available to the Australian consumer is A2 milk.

A2 milk has a whole host of health benefits. It reduces cancer, good for cholesterol, rabbits fed with it show better health generally etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmers in Australia are taking on these 'special" cows that produce A2 milk.

And what are these special cows? They are Jersey and Guernsey cows! You know the small brown ones.

This is the sort of bullshit that you have to put up with in Australia. Comes from being so remote and having a third world economy spread amoung a low population thus making it a developed country.
England have just come up with an innovative new idea to stop credit and switch card crime. This involves putting in a 4 digit pin number instead of just relying on a signature for transactions over the counter (like supermarkets). Amazing, ingenious some would say. They are only trialing it in small areas at the moment to see how it goes, but so far it has proven very popular. What innovation!!!! In Australia I think they call it Eftpos.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Servant24kids has a brilliant futureServant24kids has a brilliant futureServant24kids has a brilliant futureServant24kids has a brilliant futureServant24kids has a brilliant futureServant24kids has a brilliant future
Default Re: Australian inovation, A2 milk

Originally posted by MeganEkno
England have just come up with an innovative new idea to stop credit and switch card crime. This involves putting in a 4 digit pin number instead of just relying on a signature for transactions over the counter (like supermarkets). Amazing, ingenious some would say. They are only trialing it in small areas at the moment to see how it goes, but so far it has proven very popular. What innovation!!!! In Australia I think they call it Eftpos.

I felt so stupid in NZ over Christmas when asked to punch in my pin number when paying by Mastercard, and embarrassed when I had to explain that the UK did not have such up-to-date security measures.

Glenda.