Australian Idol

Old Nov 14th 2005, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about
Default Australian Idol

Know ill probably get slated for this thread but hey who cares. Kate or Emily to win.
My view if Emily doesnt win something wrong.
Carole
Old Nov 14th 2005, 12:52 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Australian Idol

Originally Posted by caroledouglas
Know ill probably get slated for this thread but hey who cares. Kate or Emily to win.
My view if Emily doesnt win something wrong.
Carole
So is the guy out? Geez my daughter will be devastated.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

THERE WILL BE A LOT OF UNHAPPY LEE FANS. GOT TO ADMIT HE WASNT ONE OF MY FAVS BUT HAS GOT A GOOD PERSONALITY. NOT THAT I WATCH THE PROGRAMME. HA HA.

Originally Posted by Bordy
So is the guy out? Geez my daughter will be devastated.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 6:00 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant stand Emily!!! She just doesnt come across as genuine to me. The tears always appear a bit put on in my mind...

But then I have to be loyal to Kate....she is a Bendigo girl and my Hubby works for her Dad!!
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:36 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Does this mean the bloke with the mad hair is out?

BTW does anyone know who left the Biggest Loser last night?
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hels
I cant stand Emily!!! She just doesnt come across as genuine to me. The tears always appear a bit put on in my mind...
She annoys me...Her promo's that she does about herself and her life are always filled with self pity, she has quite a chip on her shoulder
As Casey Donovan has proven, winning doesn't mean jack...
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:48 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by diddy
Does this mean the bloke with the mad hair is out?

Yes the bloke with the tropical fish hair is out! Go Emily. She's brill.

Mark went out on The Biggest Loser.

I think I need to get out more!!!
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:51 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shellfish
She annoys me...Her promo's that she does about herself and her life are always filled with self pity, she has quite a chip on her shoulder
As Casey Donovan has proven, winning doesn't mean jack...

I actually hope Emily does win....if you look back over just about ALL Idols in US, UK and Oz the winners usually never do any good anyway!! Its usally the runners up that make it big!!

Go EMILY!! You can win it!!
Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

Erm. yes, I watched it...but can't remember his name!!!! Does Mark sound right?
He's the copper anyway. And they showed him at the end a few months later and OH MY GOD - he looked fantastic! He'd lost so much weight - you wouldn't believe he was the same person!
Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:42 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DianneH68
Erm. yes, I watched it...but can't remember his name!!!! Does Mark sound right?
He's the copper anyway. And they showed him at the end a few months later and OH MY GOD - he looked fantastic! He'd lost so much weight - you wouldn't believe he was the same person!
Mark? I know that who the Dr is, I know who Seth is?

That leaves the bloke with the curly hair who played American football and the bloke who doesn't have curly hair who cried last week when he voted his mate out? Which one's Mark?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

Mark? I know that who the Dr is, I know who Seth is?

That leaves the bloke with the curly hair who played American football and the bloke who doesn't have curly hair who cried last week when he voted his mate out? Which one's Mark?
erm...I think his name's Mark. I know the curly haired one (Matt?) cried when he had to vote him out this week as they're best mates.
So yes, it's probably the other one who's not the curly haired one (I'm not very good on names in that programme!!!!!)
And the blond woman and Seth (?) won immunity