Australia Week

Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:21 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Australia Week

Just flicking through the tv and came across sky travel channel, its Oz week this week, but there seems to be a lack of Oz programmes on the channel?????

Just watched about the life savings competition Aussie Bronze Gods or something... and tomorrow night at 10pm its Men Behaving Badly Down Under....should be a laugh, I love Neil Morrisey and Martin Clunes!

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you all.
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:24 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Australia Week

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Just flicking through the tv and came across sky travel channel, its Oz week this week, but there seems to be a lack of Oz programmes on the channel?????

Just watched about the life savings competition Aussie Bronze Gods or something... and tomorrow night at 10pm its Men Behaving Badly Down Under....should be a laugh, I love Neil Morrisey and Martin Clunes!

Just watched that too!

LOVE THE BUDGIE SMUGGLERS!!!

Oh, what a reason to emigrate for! *sighs dreamily*
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:27 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshie
Just watched that too!

LOVE THE BUDGIE SMUGGLERS!!!

Oh, what a reason to emigrate for! *sighs dreamily*

LOL
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:48 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

Hi nothing to do with Oz week really but do you watch the real estate channel on sky ch250 I think? Has a lot of programmes about property in Australia
Old Sep 20th 2005, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi nothing to do with Oz week really but do you watch the real estate channel on sky ch250 I think? Has a lot of programmes about property in Australia
Guess the answers no then
Old Sep 20th 2005, 9:11 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Men behaving badly Down Under is on NOW on Sky 140.
Julie
Old Sep 20th 2005, 11:07 pm
Living the Dream!

Guess the answers no then

Sorry Possums....no I haven't seen it but I will definately look out for it....love programmes about other peoples houses etc especially if they are in Oz...
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Men behaving badly Down Under is on NOW on Sky 140.
Julie
Watched it, it was good wasnt it? Dont think we'll be up for the horse race though :scared: On again tonight.

Mrs JFW its very addictive especially when the show the auctions, very bizzare way of selling a house!!

Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:56 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Yes, I watch it regularly but they don't have an awful lot of programmes, after a few weeks they start repeating them.

My Sky is permanently switching between 250 and 553!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Yes, I watch it regularly but they don't have an awful lot of programmes, after a few weeks they start repeating them.

My Sky is permanently switching between 250 and 553!
LOL I know I watched all of the Block, then when it finished the next day it started all over again!!

Old Sep 21st 2005, 10:13 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

My Sky is permanently switching between 250 and 553![/QUOTE]

Me too
How sad are we eh
Julie