Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia to U.K

Australia to U.K

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

kath n kim has a spectacular aura aboutkath n kim has a spectacular aura aboutkath n kim has a spectacular aura about
Question Australia to U.K

This has probably been discussed on here before, but I'm afraid I can't find it, so please be patient with me and answer it again!

Does anybody know the cheapest time of year to fly to the U.K from Aus?
I know that prices go up in Dec usually (to make the most of Brits flying back for Christmas) But when is the cheapest time?

Thinking of flying back for a holiday, but not restricted by any particular dates, so any time of year would be o.k.
Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Kath n Kim
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:09 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australia to U.K

Originally Posted by kath n kim
This has probably been discussed on here before, but I'm afraid I can't find it, so please be patient with me and answer it again!

Does anybody know the cheapest time of year to fly to the U.K from Aus?
I know that prices go up in Dec usually (to make the most of Brits flying back for Christmas) But when is the cheapest time?

Thinking of flying back for a holiday, but not restricted by any particular dates, so any time of year would be o.k.
Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Kath n Kim
Feb, March, May, June, October, early November. Basically out of school holidays. The date you leave normally determines the far. Check out www.zuji.com.au and have a play around with dates
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

kath n kim has a spectacular aura aboutkath n kim has a spectacular aura aboutkath n kim has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bondipom
Feb, March, May, June, October, early November. Basically out of school holidays. The date you leave normally determines the far. Check out www.zuji.com.au and have a play around with dates
Thanks for that!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 6:37 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by bondipom
I guess this is the same flying UK to Oz?

M

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 9:42 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Merlot
I guess this is the same flying UK to Oz?

M
May & June to Aus (some carriers till mid-June, some till end of June).
Old Mar 4th 2005, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

wafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nice

Forget March and April,freight takes precedence,huge uploads to the Europe area.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 1:13 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by Stormz
May & June to Aus (some carriers till mid-June, some till end of June).
Helpful advice, thank you.

M