Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia stinks

Wikiposts

Australia stinks

Old Sep 3rd 2003, 2:49 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

No, at our new WiLf. Our number 2.
thanks whisky you beat me to punch was typing as you posted reply
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 2:59 am
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by seang
richmond originaly -live and work in Edinburgh last 2'ish years

and yourself

what you think of W.A.

Malton Between York and Scarborough. W.A is bloody great mate!
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Well they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.... or something like that. Looks like Wilf is getting a following, becoming a "cult figure" of cyberspace.... what next?
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 5:38 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Wilf or WiLf...whats in a name, they both give out the same message, although at least Wilfo (as I call him) does it with some degree of articulation.

This other guy sounds like a right clown. Reminds me of the copy-cat PB we had a while back...he did'nt last long, I doubt this oaf will either.
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Geez, I know technology is good these days, but since when could you send mail from planet moron?
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

jarv is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Australia stinks

Originally posted by wiIf
Why anyone would want to come to Oz is beyond belief.

Just read the Dotty post on sexing up and you will understand that Oz has nothing to offer anyone.
Unless of course you are a bludger a drunk or insane.

DONT DO IT!

Where do you get off Wilf ?????
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 8:22 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by whisky
Oh shut up, you sad, miserable little man.

Whisky

How do we know, this may be a really sad woman!!
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Could be wo/man!!!

Whisky
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 8:33 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Could be wo/man!!!

Whisky

Who knows, just someone who wants to wind people up and talk a load of rubbish.
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jarv
Where do you get off Wilf ?????

Why? Are you going to pay my fare?
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh shut up, you sad, miserable little man.

Whisky

Whisky,

Just in case you are wondering, this "WiIf" (with a capital i in place of a lower case l (ell)) is not me, Wilf and so you may be wasting these words of affection on the wrong person.

What do you and your husband do for a living?
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 11:09 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm... the postings of WiLF (or whatever) seem to suggest a UK impersonator - hands up anyone?
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Wilf
Whisky,

Just in case you are wondering, this "WiIf" (with a capital i in place of a lower case l (ell)) is not me, Wilf and so you may be wasting these words of affection on the wrong person.

What do you and your husband do for a living?

If you took some notice of my posting, you would realise that I know that this poster isn't you Wilf.

Why do you always think that I have got it in for you?

For your interest, both my husband and I have 2 strings to our bow, and if you had taken time to read my RECENT postings, you would not be asking this question.

Both Hubby and I are trained Chefs. (This is how we met).

But we came out of catering for the last 14 years to follow other paths.

Me Nursing

Him Financial Services.

Saying this, we have done a lot of Private work, as we enjoy cooking, especailly for large parties.

What are we going to do in Oz, I hear you ask?
Catering probably, but will keep you posted.

Now can we be nice to eachother?

Whisky
Old Sep 4th 2003, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Just read the Dotty post on sexing up and you will understand that Oz has nothing to offer anyone.
Unless of course you are a bludger a drunk or insane.

DONT DO IT! [/QUOTE]

Thank god for your post !!!, I was quite worried about my forthcoming pilgrimage to the land down under but I am now happy...........thats because I am a professional bludger full time alchoholic and have been certified insane and so have my family !!

regards

Victor :scared: