Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia second best quality of life in the world

Australia second best quality of life in the world

Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:28 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia second best quality of life in the world

Originally Posted by kporte
You can ignite uncontrollable and unpredictable explosives in your back garden though.
I thought we talking about fireworks not TNT.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:28 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Second only to France
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:30 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Good. My best friend at school lost his face to a firework.
Yeah but he made a fortune in phantom of the opera
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:31 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
I thought we talking about fireworks not TNT.
Fireworks aren't made with Creamola foam. They are explosives. Try taking one on a plane.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I would have moved there if my French wasn't so crap. France is awesome.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:33 am
FREE TIBET

I would have moved there if my French wasn't so crap. France is awesome.
Im having a lovely cold beer for ya mate
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:35 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Fireworks aren't made with Creamola foam. They are explosives. Try taking one on a plane.
Why the **** would I want to take one on a plane? I just want to let them of in my garden.

By your reckoning Christmas crackers are explosives.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:38 am
Banned

pinkpik is an unknown quantity at this point

Everone admits that no wonder, thats why people with skills and expectations to live decently migrate in australia, isnt it?

There is one point i would like to mention herewith is that, Australia is also choosing those only as a Migrants who deserves it in terms of Character, Medically Fit, Skilled and etc.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:38 am
ABCDiamond

A bushfire in Balmain? I think not.
And yet they have Total Fire bans in the area just in case ?

Firefighters from Balmain Fire Station have urged residents to prepare for summer and reduce fire hazards around the home
http://balmain-village-voice.whereilive.com.au

Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:40 am
Account Closed

Why the **** would I want to take one on a plane? I just want to let them of in my garden.

By your reckoning Christmas crackers are explosives.
They're always trying to get them on planes on that Border security thing on telly
Take a Christmas cracker with you next time you fly and report back...

Fireworks are classed as explosives. As I said, they managed to blow my mates face off. They had to make him a new nose. Couldn't knock up a new eye for him though.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:42 am
Banned

They're always trying to get them on planes on that Border security thing on telly
Take a Christmas cracker with you next time you fly and report back...

Fireworks are classed as explosives. As I said, they managed to blow my mates face off. They had to make him a new nose. Couldn't knock up a new eye for him though.
I don't want to take explosives on to planes! Why do you keep raising it? Should I phone the special phone number.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:45 am
Banned

And yet they have Total Fire bans in the area just in case ?
That article is about house fires not bush fires! Did you read it?
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:51 am
ABCDiamond

That article is about house fires not bush fires! Did you read it?
You mean these bits....

Firefighters from Balmain Fire Station have urged residents to prepare for summer and reduce fire hazards around the home.
“People should clear any clutter such as piles of rubbish and weeds,

I assume then that House fires only happen happen in Summer and not in winter, when people use heaters, and that dried weeds, etc are now self combustible in NSW, and don't need a spark such as fireworks to set them alight.

Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:54 am
FREE TIBET

You mean these bits....

Firefighters from Balmain Fire Station have urged residents to prepare for summer and reduce fire hazards around the home.
“People should clear any clutter such as piles of rubbish and weeds,

I assume then that House fires only happen happen in Summer and not in winter, when people use heaters, and that dried weeds, etc are now self combustible in NSW, and don't need a spark such as fireworks to set them alight.
Balmain should get rid of it's resident weed, Lord fecckwit
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Balmain should get rid of it's resident weed, Lord fecckwit
Shut it pikie. At least I can use an apostrophe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.