Australia Radio

Old Sep 14th 2005, 4:56 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Australia Radio

I know some of you may already know this but I thought I would let others know too.

Click on this link and choose from, and listen to over 80 radio stations all streaming live, all the way from Australia.

I love listening to the one's in Perth, as it gives me an idea of what it will be like when I eventually get there

http://www.mikesradioworld.com/oceania.html
Old Sep 14th 2005, 4:59 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia Radio

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I know some of you may already know this but I thought I would let others know too.

Click on this link and choose from, and listen to over 80 radio stations all streaming live, all the way from Australia.

I love listening to the one's in Perth, as it gives me an idea of what it will be like when I eventually get there

Brilliant, thanks. Hubby has been dying to listen to triple m for ages.
Old Sep 14th 2005, 5:09 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Brilliant, thanks. Hubby has been dying to listen to triple m for ages.
Which one does he listen to?

Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide?
Old Sep 14th 2005, 5:54 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Which one does he listen to?

Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide?
Sydney. Hes been able to find the Melbourne and Adelaide stations, but really wanted the Sydney one.
Old Sep 14th 2005, 6:13 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Sydney. Hes been able to find the Melbourne and Adelaide stations, but really wanted the Sydney one.
I love 6pr talk radio , funny when they phone in all worked up about things
Old Sep 14th 2005, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

get a cd player.........
Old Sep 14th 2005, 6:15 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
get a cd player.........
Cd's i remember those get an ipod flea
Old Sep 14th 2005, 6:34 pm

get a cd player.........
Cd's are just the same old songs over and over again every 1/2 hour or so.

Perth 96FM is my fave and it never repeats stuff over and over again like a cd does.

CD's are boring
Old Sep 14th 2005, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Cd's are just the same old songs over and over again every 1/2 hour or so.

Perth 96FM is my fave and it never repeats stuff over and over again like a cd does.

CD's are boring
sorry ...!!!..i posted this answer in the wrong thread...LOL.............
Old Sep 14th 2005, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

and thankyou so much for the link...am listening to it nowwww....!!!!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 8:57 pm

and thankyou so much for the link...am listening to it nowwww....!!!!
LOOOL U DAFT BU**ER
Old Sep 14th 2005, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

LOOOL U DAFT BU**ER
BIG GRIN~ ..and errrr..not all aussies are like me..heheheee
Old Sep 17th 2005, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Funny about that - I do the same but only listen to Radio 4
Old Sep 17th 2005, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

.....that's one thing I really crave here......decent radio, guess we were really spoilt in the UK with the Beeb. Jonny Ross on R2, Phil Jup on R6, never heard the Stone Roses in Oz.....?
Old Sep 17th 2005, 1:52 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Australia Radio

thanks listening to WSFM in sydney as i type

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.