Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

australia outlook newspapers are they closed for good?

australia outlook newspapers are they closed for good?

Old Apr 14th 2010, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default australia outlook newspapers are they closed for good?

I dont know if anyone used to get australia outlook newspaper from consylpublishing.co.uk i needed to renew my subscription last year but just never got around to it,when i did they said that they had a few issues and would take my new subscription later but in mean time sent me out a couple of months copies free of charge and to call back later as they was having tech issues.
I last month decided i wanted to get another years issues and did it through there site,cant seem to see any payment i think of my account and have emailed them,the first and email they supply on there site came back failed and today i thought i call them and ask about my order there number does not work.

Anyway know if they are still around looks to me there are closed down,nothing has been mentioned on there site and there was no mention to me when they sent them free copies,has anyone spoke to them lately and do they know whats going on,maybe they have moved??

I think they have been doing this newspaper for a number of years now and need to know if they are no longer around,thought i would try on here as maybe others get this paper,are you still getting issues each month??