Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is Australia officially in a Recession

Is Australia officially in a Recession

Old Oct 24th 2012, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Australia officially in a Recession

I have lived in many houses since living here NSW/Queensland some are shocking some of the new builds (thin walls/things falling to bits and so on you only have to look at them when being built how quick they put them together.. .

The one we are in at the moment was built by the Greek ladys husband next door years ago and its bloody solid its the first time since being in aus that we would buy a house! just a shame its not in the place i want to buy!!

Size wise we was not to fussed as anything was bigger than the 2 bedroom bungalow we had in Yorkshire
Old Oct 24th 2012, 8:32 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
A ....... It's got nothing to do with you visa.

Chat to someone who is interested in what you have to say.
Why tell lies?

Why pretend you lived there when you didn't
Old Oct 24th 2012, 8:38 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LINZI
I have lived in many houses since living here NSW/Queensland some are shocking some of the new builds (thin walls/things falling to bits and so on you only have to look at them when being built how quick they put them together.. .

The one we are in at the moment was built by the Greek ladys husband next door years ago and its bloody solid its the first time since being in aus that we would buy a house! just a shame its not in the place i want to buy!!

Size wise we was not to fussed as anything was bigger than the 2 bedroom bungalow we had in Yorkshire
As someone who is actually living in Australia people will take on board what you say as it is based on real life experience.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 8:38 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grayling
Why tell lies?

Whatever, I know I get under your skin, keep giving me pleasure by showing it.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Why tell lies?

Why assume knowledge of an individuals life and experiences when clearly you know nothing.

Why not try addressing the subject of the thread for a change instead of continually attacking the poster?
Old Oct 24th 2012, 8:50 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Now look what you've done Grayling, you've upset his bodyguard
Old Oct 24th 2012, 9:04 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
I lived there long enough to know its fantastic.
I've seen so many posters preaching here over the last 10 years about knowing how nice it is and knowing what big houses there are etc etc blah blah blah. Two weeks in the sun on holiday opposed to actually living & working here, miles apart.
Those of us that have lived here a while love a new victim, we watch them tell us all how we're wrong & how they know it all.
It's a laugh really watching you try & yank the chains of the ones that have the experience of living here. You'll get loads of sound advice with such a great attitude
Old Oct 24th 2012, 9:06 am
Banned

Originally Posted by cresta57
I've seen so many posters preaching here over the last 10 years about knowing how nice it is and knowing what big houses there are etc etc blah blah blah. Two weeks in the sun on holiday opposed to actually living & working here, miles apart.
Those of us that have lived here a while love a new victim, we watch them tell us all how we're wrong & how they know it all.
It's a laugh really watching you try & yank the chains of the ones that have the experience of living here. You'll get loads of sound advice with such a great attitude
If it wasnt so sad it would be even funnier.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 9:09 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
If it wasnt so sad it would be even funnier.
I don't normally bother becoming involved but once your on the radar.....................
Old Oct 24th 2012, 9:19 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cresta57
I don't normally bother becoming involved but once your on the radar.....................

Sorry if I'm upsetting some on here, I'm just a positive guy.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Then stay positive.

And since this thread has gone far off topic and Australia is not officially in a recession, we'll leave it at that.