Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia and New Zealand Mag!

Wikiposts

Australia and New Zealand Mag!

Old Dec 5th 2005, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Australia and New Zealand Mag!

Has anyone got it? I went to WH Smiths and they said they had never heard of it, I went to Woolies and other book and mag stores and they too said they had never heard of it.

Has anyone get it lol

hugs Lace x
Old Dec 5th 2005, 11:11 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia and New Zealand Mag!

Originally Posted by lacey21
Has anyone got it? I went to WH Smiths and they said they had never heard of it, I went to Woolies and other book and mag stores and they too said they had never heard of it.

Has anyone get it lol

hugs Lace x
I put this on here a few weeks ago Lace.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=magazine

Should help.
Julie. x
Old Dec 5th 2005, 11:13 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, the next issue featuring Sydney, North QLD and NZ comes out on 5th January.
Julie. x
Old Dec 5th 2005, 11:33 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Has anyone get it lol

hugs Lace x
Yep I had that problem too!! WH Smith lady said 'you must have the wrong shop - we definitely do not take that magazine'!!!!!!???
Old Dec 5th 2005, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Welshie
Yep I had that problem too!! WH Smith lady said 'you must have the wrong shop - we definitely do not take that magazine'!!!!!!???
I saw this mag in the large moving abroad section in WHSmith in Leeds last week, so they do stock it but maybe only the bigger ones.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 12:07 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone get it lol

hugs Lace x
Oh dear, as it is exclusive to them maybe they need new staff!!!

If you can't get hold of it, pm me and I can send you my copy as I have read it.

Shirley
Old Dec 6th 2005, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Honest Julie I have asked for it everywhere because of your thread and no one has it boo hoo

cheers for that Shirley, I am going to do one more sweep of the town centre and then I am going to cry lol

I went to five book shops and newsagents, magazine places, I felt like J R Hartley (but he wasn't available lol)

Mmm I'll keep on looking, Shirley get ready with the stamps lol

hugs Lace x
Old Dec 6th 2005, 1:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh Julie I have just clicked on your link again and I am going to order it over the net

thanks love hugs Lace x

I should read more or drink more x
Old Dec 6th 2005, 1:52 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Julie I have just clicked on your link again and I am going to order it over the net

thanks love hugs Lace x

just been in to town and there are loads of copies on the shelf of our whsmith and its a small shop !
Old Dec 6th 2005, 1:55 am
Chocoholic

thanks love hugs Lace x

Definitely drink more
It won't help your eyesight but might calm you down a bit
Julie. x
Old Dec 6th 2005, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have just phoned the company, thanks to Julies link and they said not all shops will have it but they will look into why ours hasn't. I have ordered it now anyway so I am looking forward to a good read.

hugs and stuff Lace x
Old Dec 6th 2005, 1:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A visa would calm me down Julie lol
I would be mad for a minute, then calm as you like knowing I am getting out of here

hugs Lace x
Old Dec 6th 2005, 1:58 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

thanks love hugs Lace x

Buy it over the net, it's £6 for 3 issues or £3.20 per issue if bought in the shops.

Bought one and took it to Oz a few weeks ago on our validation trip only to have it 'removed' from the hotel room.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eh! Thats a bit cheeky innit.

Hope your validation trip went ok though and did it validate what you wanted it to validate lol
hugs Lace x
Old Dec 6th 2005, 2:01 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.merricksmedia.co.uk/pages...nes/australia/

I couldn't get it in the Harrogate WH Smith so I've just called and subscribed. They are doing a special deal - three issue for £6.00 and can still send you out issue 1, so worth giving them a call.

(Apparently they have been inundated with calls from people who heard about the mag via BE! )

Nicky

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.