Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia - Making the Decision....

Wikiposts

Australia - Making the Decision....

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia - Making the Decision....

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Phew, I have come over all queer.

(fans face and tries to imagine John Howards pants)

I wonder if he changes his boxers daily?
If you can take one more, in commanding mood in Pakistan yesterday.

OzTennis
Attached Thumbnails Australia - Making the Decision....-jh.jpg  
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:52 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

It wasnt just him though was it?

Now I am going to make myself a cup of tea in my half pint mug. You can never have too much tea in life.

You want tea wargod?

I love my tea.

Tea, white with two sweeteners.
you keep us posted about how ur mum is doin..............dont let that dick head get to ya...as I said b4 if people dont want to read stuff then all they need to do is turn away ..................simple

H

xxx
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Sam, there is such a saying as 'freedom of speech'
you have rights as much as any other person on here, so can I ask you to carry on posting about anything and especially let us know how your mam is doin hun.

Take care and dont let the git get ou down
Ang
thats what i meant to say
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:53 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
if people dont want to read stuff then all they need to do is turn away ..................simple

H

xxx
just as well she adds pictures for u
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:55 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

It wasnt just him though was it?

Now I am going to make myself a cup of tea in my half pint mug. You can never have too much tea in life.

You want tea wargod?

I love my tea.

Tea, white with two sweeteners.
Just read it myself and no, it wasnt just him, there were a few others supporting him!
Incidently PP, i don't think he was talking about you to be honest! It seemed he was having a go at scuba and frasers missus from what I could gather.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:56 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Sam, there is such a saying as 'freedom of speech'
you have rights as much as any other person on here, so can I ask you to carry on posting about anything and especially let us know how your mam is doin hun.

Take care and dont let the git get ou down
Ang

Ill send you a PM.

Several agreed with the OP. The poor girl who wrote about her panic attacks probably never had anyone she felt she could turn to.

Anyone who shoots her down in flames for that is a hard hearted git.

To the OP, this is NOT an Aussie migration forum, its a lifestyle and Culture forum.

People can be very selective on here as to what they want to write, read and enjoy.

Ang, I will defo Pm you and soapy with updates if you want.

I have to contact Packard Bell and see how much they will charge to fix my laptop.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:59 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Ill send you a PM.

Several agreed with the OP. The poor girl who wrote about her panic attacks probably never had anyone she felt she could turn to.

Anyone who shoots her down in flames for that is a hard hearted git.

To the OP, this is NOT an Aussie migration forum, its a lifestyle and Culture forum.

People can be very selective on here as to what they want to write, read and enjoy.

Ang, I will defo Pm you and soapy with updates if you want.

I have to contact Packard Bell and see how much they will charge to fix my laptop.

Might be able to help there PP.....I was a qualified PC engineer in a former life!
Whats the problems?
Do i remember you saying it had overheated or kept doing so?
If thats the case...very simple to fix - 5 minute job!
Let me know!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

just bring up a pic of me, that should cool it doon
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:06 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Might be able to help there PP.....I was a qualified PC engineer in a former life!
Whats the problems?
Do i remember you saying it had overheated or kept doing so?
If thats the case...very simple to fix - 5 minute job!
Let me know!
Well you know the 'male' part in the back of the laptop?

Well when I plug my cable in to it, the end of the cable is getting red hot and I have to keep switching to battery which is crap and doesnt last long.

Nothing wrong with the cable itself, just the part inside laptop it connects to. It appears to be loose and wobbles when cable is put into it.

I am dreading how much it will cost too and would surely dry up and die if my laptop goes.

Take away my keyboard and I will be speechless!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:11 am
Account Closed

Well when I plug my cable in to it, the end of the cable is getting red hot and I have to keep switching to battery which is crap and doesnt last long.

Nothing wrong with the cable itself, just the part inside laptop it connects to. It appears to be loose and wobbles when cable is put into it.

I am dreading how much it will cost too and would surely dry up and die if my laptop goes.

Liek I said...an easy one!

Sounds very much like the fan in your PSU (power supply unit) has died (prob full of dust)....
Simple to fix and shouldnt cost much.....PSU's for big puters cost around £15. Will be more for a lapdog but not much more!
Just dont get ripped orf with the labour!
Its a simple job!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:12 am
Account Closed

Would happily fix for you if you are in my locality?
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:21 am
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

I sure agree that "standard of living" shouldnt be a reason to move to Oz.
I think Europe has more to offer than Oz-but that is no credit to the people living there-it is merely past history.
Australians have a great attitude-the place doesnt have much "culture" or "(European) History"-but Australians make their own fun and Australia is a fun place, Becuase Australians are fun and funny people.
Europeans are miserable-with all the cities, history, cuisine etc.
In saying that, I would rather be in Europe.
But I think you gotta go to Oz for the upbeat attitude not a bigger house.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Would happily fix for you if you are in my locality?

pm sent
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Just edited the post Julie, read the nasty thread someone had started earlier.

I for one will never mention my mum on here again. Serves me right I suppose for the 'woe is me' type posts.

Anyway, back to the orignal topic, I reckon we should always grab our opportunities.

I would grab John Howards testicles on a plate if he put them in front of me.
GREAT POST. ITS SO SAD THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO SPOIL THINGS. THERE ARE STILL US HERE TO LISTEN, I AM A GOOD LISTENER. DENISE
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:38 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Australia - Making the Decision....

Just edited the post Julie, read the nasty thread someone had started earlier.

I for one will never mention my mum on here again. Serves me right I suppose for the 'woe is me' type posts.

Anyway, back to the orignal topic, I reckon we should always grab our opportunities.

I would grab John Howards testicles on a plate if he put them in front of me.
I have edited my post too to remove the pre-edited version of your post.

Cheers

Buzzy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.