Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

australia magazine

australia magazine

Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default australia magazine

Just purchased my first issue of australia magazine today wondered if any of you guys had back issues not required anymore so i can have a read of them also probably issue 1 to 18 as i just got 19,pm me if you have some not required anymore.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: australia magazine

Originally Posted by brian.w
Just purchased my first issue of australia magazine today wondered if any of you guys had back issues not required anymore so i can have a read of them also probably issue 1 to 18 as i just got 19,pm me if you have some not required anymore.
I phoned them up on the no they advertised on the page for back isuues and you can order them direct.

Johnnyyt
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
I phoned them up on the no they advertised on the page for back isuues and you can order them direct.

Johnnyyt
Yes but thought maybe someone on here did not require there issues anymore
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:05 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of

B trying to get a copy here in Salisbury but no one has it WH Smith's said that they have never heard of it... Can you please tell me who the publishers are and where you got it from.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TJUK
B trying to get a copy here in Salisbury but no one has it WH Smith's said that they have never heard of it... Can you please tell me who the publishers are and where you got it from.
I got mine from wh smith,and that was a small shop as well not the bigger ones in the city,i have never seen it anywhere else,tried tesco etc never seen it
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:19 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of

Cheers I'm a Scotsman in Salisbury! Never thought there would be language problems here!!

Mind some are very "farmer"! But not all. I am going up to Darlington 2morro to see my daughter I shall try in there. Thank you.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by brian.w
I got mine from wh smith,and that was a small shop as well not the bigger ones in the city,i have never seen it anywhere else,tried tesco etc never seen it
is it just called australia magazine?
i wonder if you asked them to order it in a shop would they?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:25 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

Just found this 2 posts down:

http://www.merricksmagazines.co.uk/issue.php?id=29

Apparently you can subscribe thro' here.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:49 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

Got it in Tesco's in Catterick Garrison of all places!!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

MarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really nice

Originally Posted by TJUK
Got it in Tesco's in Catterick Garrison of all places!!
In addition there is a monthly newspaper that you can subscribe to. go to http://www.consylpublishing.co.uk/

Hope this helps. I have subscribed though not long enough to offer valued comments on its relevence yet, maybe other members here could give comment.

Mark
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:21 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

Mark,

Thank you will look this up and maybe comment on it after next issue.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:32 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Are you talking about 'Australia & New Zealand magazine'?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:47 am
Darwin since Jun 2008

Yes
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

try tescos we get ours from there
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

drew is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I subscribed to Australia & New Zealand Magazine for 9 issues (1 to 9). I found it OK, and there were some interesting articles, but in the end I cancelled the subscription. Most of the facts I was interested in (emigration questions, housing etc) could be found out easily online. Personally I think the magazine appeals as much to the tourist as it does to anyone wishing to live there.

Regards,

Andrew.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.