Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia info DVD's?

Australia info DVD's?

Old Jun 26th 2005, 7:31 am
superam74

Question Australia info DVD's?

Hi, Can anyone tell me of any dvd's to buy which give information on Australia in a kind of brochure style & where can I get them. I know there are thousands of books out there, but I think it would be great to sit down with my wife & kids & let them watch a dvd & learn about Australia.Cos' ,you see I've been there & fallen in love with the place, but my wife & children haven't & I feel that I still need to 'sell' Australia to them a little, (and they're
fed up with me talking about it!!) thanks ,Pete.

Old Jun 26th 2005, 7:53 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia info DVD's?

Originally Posted by superam74
Hi, Can anyone tell me of any dvd's to buy which give information on Australia in a kind of brochure style & where can I get them. I know there are thousands of books out there, but I think it would be great to sit down with my wife & kids & let them watch a dvd & learn about Australia.Cos' ,you see I've been there & fallen in love with the place, but my wife & children haven't & I feel that I still need to 'sell' Australia to them a little, (and they're
fed up with me talking about it!!) thanks ,Pete.
We have a good one call "the nature of australia" - PM me & I can sort one out for you if you want...? (see attached)

This one is pretty good: "Discovering Australia" - Goes around Australia and visits many places of particular interest, including Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Canberra and Brisbane - you can rent this from Amazon I thinkhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...063737-1222258
Attached Thumbnails Australia info DVD's?-723428.jpg  
Old Jun 26th 2005, 9:11 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Jonahs_mummy]We have a good one call "the nature of australia" - PM me & I can sort one out for you if you want...? (see attached)
QUOTE]

Still on a high from TRA result is see then Claire Very generous of you, you lovely lady
Old Jun 26th 2005, 12:57 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Anne4Terry]
Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
We have a good one call "the nature of australia" - PM me & I can sort one out for you if you want...? (see attached)
QUOTE]

Still on a high from TRA result is see then Claire Very generous of you, you lovely lady
Well I look at this way..... without the help & support from you lot on the BE Forums we wouldn't have passed TRA at all! So I don't mind being the one to help out other people who are headed for the same goal as us...