Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia...the good life...

Australia...the good life...

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

pjr55 will become famous soon enough

come on gutless where r u mate ? stop wasting my time.. its 1.15am here, you making me like the rest...

I didn't say anyone that wants to go back has no guts and no life, I admire them for going back

what I am saying that the ones that have NO LIFE and NO GUTS are the ones that are STILL HERE whinging and whining, they have NO GUTS to go back to the UK thats what I'm saying , I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the UK at all, I go back regularly for a holiday and we both enjoy it a lot.

but I certainly wouldn't be sitting ANY country I did not like and whinge and whine constantly without DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT. it takes GUTS to make a move either way, and they have NO GUTS to go back

So... where r u then ?
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 3:09 pm
WBB

Originally posted by pjr55
come on gutless where r u mate ? stop wasting my time.. its 1.15am here, you making me like the rest...

I didn't say anyone that wants to go back has no guts and no life, I admire them for going back

what I am saying that the ones that have NO LIFE and NO GUTS are the ones that are STILL HERE whinging and whining, they have NO GUTS to go back to the UK thats what I'm saying , I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the UK at all, I go back regularly for a holiday and we both enjoy it a lot.

but I certainly wouldn't be sitting ANY country I did not like and whinge and whine constantly without DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT. it takes GUTS to make a move either way, and they have NO GUTS to go back

So... where r u then ?
looks like it has crawled back under it's rock

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 3:13 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
looks like it has crawled back under it's rock
LOL.

Its amazing how you can read a persons posts & get to know the way they say things & how they phrase things & even if they change their user name you still recognise their typing style.

I think that rocks just a bit too shallow, the true colours were peeking out the sides .
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

welshboybilly, yes you might be right. I think he missunderstood me and was sticking up for UK, thinking I was knocking it, I wasn't .

But it does get up my nose these whingers still here whinging and doing nothing about it apart from "if only I could win the lottery I'd be back in the UK in a flash" ha! sounds like crap to me.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 3:18 pm
WBB

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
LOL.

Its amazing how you can read a persons posts & get to know the way they say things & how they phrase things & even if they change their user name you still recognise their typing style.

I think that rocks just a bit too shallow, the true colours were peeking out the sides .

you have lost me mrs dagboy, do you think you know who the troll is?

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 3:22 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
you have lost me mrs dagboy, do you think you know who the troll is?
Yep, time for me to be off to bed, I dont think they will be back tonight .
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

lol MrsDagboy, i was thinking if its 1.35am here , then it sure is 1.35am in Brisbane, you dont live in Logan do you . ? I hope not
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

NotandAussie is an unknown quantity at this point

welshboybilly, yes you might be right. I think he missunderstood me and was sticking up for UK, thinking I was knocking it, I wasn't .

But it does get up my nose these whingers still here whinging and doing nothing about it apart from "if only I could win the lottery I'd be back in the UK in a flash" ha! sounds like crap to me.
No I was sticking up for people who made the decision to emmigrate, but cannot come back for whatever reason. It is incredibly judgemental to call say that they have "no life" and "no guts".

Par for the course from what I have read on this forum though. It seems like it is fine and encouraged to move one way on this forum, but those who want to move the other are branded as basically scum or stupid.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 7:23 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whats going on?

Originally posted by NotandAussie
Par for the course from what I have read on this forum though. It seems like it is fine and encouraged to move one way on this forum, but those who want to move the other are branded as basically scum or stupid.
Is it me or is this forum being deluged with people to gutless to use their own identities to express there feelings.

If you've got something to say say it. chances are whatever you say somebody won't like it. Its a forum people have different opions so what were all entitled to our own.

Also whats going on with the sudden influx of eastern block people Bizarre
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 10:17 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whats going on?

Originally posted by HUP
Is it me or is this forum being deluged with people to gutless to use their own identities to express there feelings.

If you've got something to say say it. chances are whatever you say somebody won't like it. Its a forum people have different opions so what were all entitled to our own.

Also whats going on with the sudden influx of eastern block people Bizarre
Putting your identity up is risky. I have no idea what every member is like and it only takes one weirdo to start stalking you. Do some research on identity theft and you might take your privacy a bit more seriously.

There are a lot of East European immigrants in Australia. I work with a Hungarians, Romanians, Croatians and my wife is half Polish. I guess they hear what it is like from friends and family and want to give it a go.

The immigration information available here is fantastic.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

No I was sticking up for people who made the decision to emmigrate, but cannot come back for whatever reason. It is incredibly judgemental to call say that they have "no life" and "no guts".
Oh ! and you'd know all about that then i guess ? And it would have to be a guess looking at your profile..

and whats this "and cannot come back for whatever reason" CRAP ... CRAP .... what reason's that then. ??? cant afford it ? only worked here 33 years and can't afford to go back? got kids here cant go back.. whinge whinge whinge.. CRAP...

my brother and his wife came here for 5 years, she missed her family in England they worked hard to go back to England where they are now happy. they had the guts to change their lives, they tried it, they dont regret one minute of it, they don't just sit here and whinge and whine

the whingers down here are just born LOOSERS, and have NO LIFE and NO GUTS, they have NO GUTS to even try another Australian State or another country, they have NO GUTS.. they whinge and whine from here. because they have NO GUTS to change their lives. just like you son.. NO GUTS
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

megawho is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh dear!
I'm going to stick my head above the parapet here. As some-one who lives here and who has on occasion posted negative comments about Oz, I find it tad annoying to see any 'criticism' of Oz dismissed so vehemently. This is after all a forum for lifestyle...people are going to post about their lives here, thats the point of the forum isn't it?
I don't think the comments were aimed at me personally as I don't post here that much, but to see people who do just dismissed as trolls , losers etc is too much. Why not just accept the rough with the smooth, and accept that it takes all sorts.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 5:27 am
Just Joined

NotandAussie is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh ! and you'd know all about that then i guess ? And it would have to be a guess looking at your profile..

and whats this "and cannot come back for whatever reason" CRAP ... CRAP .... what reason's that then. ??? cant afford it ? only worked here 33 years and can't afford to go back? got kids here cant go back.. whinge whinge whinge.. CRAP...

my brother and his wife came here for 5 years, she missed her family in England they worked hard to go back to England where they are now happy. they had the guts to change their lives, they tried it, they dont regret one minute of it, they don't just sit here and whinge and whine

the whingers down here are just born LOOSERS, and have NO LIFE and NO GUTS, they have NO GUTS to even try another Australian State or another country, they have NO GUTS.. they whinge and whine from here. because they have NO GUTS to change their lives. just like you son.. NO GUTS

Well mate, you are certainly setting a fine example for an australian that is all I am going to say.

Anyone who sees fit to pass judgement on millions of people without even knowing them is the LOSER (not LOOSER you imbecile). As for NO LIFE, who was waiting on here at 0145?

Take a look in the mirror you sorry pathetic excuse for a human being. You are living, breathing, insult to australia, australians, and everyone who lives there.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

You know it is possible to be trapped in a place what if the wife\hubby hates a place but all 3 kids love it, Kids I think would have a great time in Australia it would be pretty close to disneyland 24/7..........
Dont see how you can uproot them again just because Mom and dad made a mistake..........you would have to get on with it till they are of leaving age..... just my thoughts.....
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 8:14 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats going on?

Originally posted by bondipom
Putting your identity up is risky. I have no idea what every member is like and it only takes one weirdo to start stalking you. Do some research on identity theft and you might take your privacy a bit more seriously..
No Bondi I think you misunderstand me it seems there has been a recent spate of new posters who jump straight in slagging things off or stirring things up. Now I suspect that they are not necessarily new to the forum but are using different nicknames

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.