Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia...the good life...

Australia...the good life...

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:11 pm
tennisoz

Originally posted by pjr55
Hey Podgypossum I've been here in Oz for over 30 years and love it I dont post much here and dont intend to. But look often at the poor little sad ones with no lives. check out how many posts the sad ones have logged up, they have NO LIFE, NO GUTS, and NO BRAINS. .. that is N.O. L.I.F.E. outside this forum

99.9% of ex pats are living normal happy lives down here, they are NOT living only for this forum, 99.9% are not aware even of its existance. they are living normally.

Do not take notice of the .1% of NO LIFE whingers on this forum, I repeat, they have NO LIFE, and NO GUTS, how else would they have 1,300+ posts... Jesus Christ ! get a bloody life or piss of back you whingers...
Best post in a while!!! Well done pjr55 or may I call you p?

TennisOz

P.S. Just wait, your statistics will be queried and you will be told that they are just telling it as life REALLY is in Oz.

P.P.S. I stumbled into the immigration forum a little while back trying to get info on moving back to Oz - visa for the wife, finances, removalists etc. It does get you in this lifestyle and culture forum though I must admit. You make a post in a thread and then you keep on getting emails about other posts if you forget to 'untick' the box below - well, you have to open them to see what incredulous stuff might be there don't you? I promise I won't try for 5 stars against my name though!

P.P.P.S Maybe they could have a Big Brother or I'm a celebrity get me out of here in the Queensland jungle with some of those you refer too! I feel some vitriol coming.

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:17 pm
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Podgypossum I've been here in Oz for over 30 years and love it I dont post much here and dont intend to. But look often at the poor little sad ones with no lives. check out how many posts the sad ones have logged up, they have NO LIFE, NO GUTS, and NO BRAINS. .. that is N.O. L.I.F.E. outside this forum

99.9% of ex pats are living normal happy lives down here, they are NOT living only for this forum, 99.9% are not aware even of its existance. they are living normally.

Do not take notice of the .1% of NO LIFE whingers on this forum, I repeat, they have NO LIFE, and NO GUTS, how else would they have 1,300+ posts... Jesus Christ ! get a bloody life or piss of back you whingers...

Well f___ing said!!!!

Theresa
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

NotandAussie is an unknown quantity at this point

So you think that 99.9% of all expats are happy in Australia?? Do you know 99.9% of the population? I think that is a rather stupid statement then isn't. Oh wait, I am sure you have the evidence to back that up?

Do you ever think that the UK might have changed in 30 years and perhaps people who go out might actually be worse off in Australia in many ways than they were in the UK? Did you think that once they got used the sun and beaches, the underlying problems might actually be a problem? Obviously not.

Did you ever think that most people who make the effort to emmigrate are obviously motivated, generally smart, and probably successful in order to get into another country? Probably not.

Ever think then, that your "no life, no guts" statement is obviously a completely baseless, crass, and ludicrous judgement? Obviously not.

Did you ever think.. oh wait, obviously not. Go back and crawl under your rock.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:43 pm
WBB

ding ding round 2

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:45 pm
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking more along the lines of Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Honestly, I've seen more grown-up behaviour in the playground!:lecture:

Still, it's very entertaining.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:46 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by NotandAussie
"no life, no guts"
Who would you be to judge?

Unless that is, this is genuinly your first post on this board, and you hav'nt just posted under an alias.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:48 pm
WBB

Originally posted by PeteY

Unless that is, this is genuinly your first post on this board, and you hav'nt just posted under an alias.

i was thinking exactly that

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:51 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah & Im Eliza Doolittle & I can sprinkle pixie dust & make all your wishes come true .

Not just an alias, but a trolling alias at that. Somehow we always end up talking about fishing when you are about Pete .
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

NotandAussie is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, because a statement with absolutely no basis in reality, and an accusation that anyone who wants to come back has "no guts, no life" is not judgemental is it.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:54 pm
WBB

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
I can sprinkle pixie dust & make all your wishes come true

great, i will have an ausie visa then please.

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

pjr55 will become famous soon enough

NotandAussie. Oh yes here we go .. another smart arse pratt, of course I dont know 99.9% , but I know a lot of them and Ive been back to the UK many times in 30 years and have all my family there and so does my wife. so pull your bloody head in pratt, the NO LIFE people on this forum I am refering too they know who they are, they whinge and whine about Oz but they are STILL HERE...... STILL HERE whining. they have NO GUTS.. to do anything about their PATHETIC LIVES.

so where are you then ??
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:55 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Yeah & Im Eliza Doolittle & I can sprinkle pixie dust & make all your wishes come true .

Not just an alias, but a trolling alias at that. Somehow we always end up talking about fishing when you are about Pete .
What can i say??? I like a bit of sport.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:56 pm
WBB

Yep, because a statement with absolutely no basis in reality, and an accusation that anyone who wants to come back has "no guts, no life" is not judgemental is it.

takes more guts to post under your own name does it?

i think not

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:57 pm
A Male Member

I am not justifying what PRJ had to say, not at all; i am simply questioning why you can't use your real nick to discuss with him. I very much doubt you have never posted here before, were just passing through and decided to have a pop.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:58 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

What can i say??? I like a bit of sport.
Reel 'em in mate, Im right behind you .

Billy LOL, send a SAE & some money & I'll see what I can do about the pixie dust .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.