Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia gets the immigrants it deserves

Australia gets the immigrants it deserves

Old Mar 17th 2003, 10:52 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Australia gets the immigrants it deserves

I suspect, like the old saying about politicians, that Australia gets the immigrants it deserves.

Let's face it, the country really does need a lot more decent hairdressers!
Old Mar 17th 2003, 11:30 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: Australia gets the immigrants it deserves

Originally posted by jayr
I suspect, like the old saying about politicians, that Australia gets the immigrants it deserves.

Any particular style in mind? Short Back & Sides, Beatle, Skin Head, Pony, Skinny Skin Skin?

Won't do me much good, already got too much style to bother with trivialities like minor head fibre rearrangements.
Old Mar 17th 2003, 11:52 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

I think Australia also deserves Anthea Turner. She used to be thought of as bright and sunny and a really nice person when she wasn't seen so much and then when everyone was exposed to her every day we all grew sick of her.
Old Mar 18th 2003, 12:02 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia gets the immigrants it deserves

Looking at my haircut the question is do good hairdressers immigrate to Australia , I am starting to get the feeling that most are failed Brickies.

Old Mar 18th 2003, 12:11 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I think Australia also deserves Anthea Turner. She used to be thought of as bright and sunny and a really nice person when she wasn't seen so much and then when everyone was exposed to her every day we all grew sick of her.
Good Point people who smile at everything are to avoided , the best way to say and think nothing is to smile, lights on nobody home which sums up your average Aussie.
Australia has too many Anthea Turners have you whatched BBC nature programs here and the like that start with the Title "Presented by some dim Aussie Tart " who smiles and opens the program then is not to seen again until the end of the program , this is to mask its a Pom made Doc.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Mar 18th 2003 at 5:18 am.
Old Mar 18th 2003, 1:04 am
Karma Comedian

And send John Howard the other way ("John who?" say 60 million Poms) as I'm sure he isn't wanted here. He could toady up to Tony Blair and be closer to George Bush. Perhaps he could take up Robin Cook's old job ("Robin who?" say 20 million Aussies)
Old Mar 18th 2003, 1:10 am
Banned

And send John Howard the other way ("John who?" say 60 million Poms) as I'm sure he isn't wanted here. He could toady up to Tony Blair and be closer to George Bush. Perhaps he could take up Robin Cook's old job ("Robin who?" say 20 million Aussies)
Poor old Robin Cook his only chance at the lime light now is spitting it sorry to say hes passed his sell by date.
I have to laugh when little Johnny tells the nation the Australian forces are there and are ready to go theres not enough of them to take the Isle of Man on a bank holiday weekend.
The Aussie SAS will be buggered in the middle east no nudie beaches there like Swanbourne where they train .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Mar 18th 2003 at 5:28 am.
Old Mar 18th 2003, 1:42 am
Karma Comedian

250,000 US troops stationed in the Gulf and 2000 Australian. John Howard's token attempt to appear like an international statesman and to be selfless enough not to give up his job at the age of 64. He'd get my vote if I had one.
Old Mar 18th 2003, 1:45 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

250,000 US troops stationed in the Gulf and 2000 Australian. John Howard's token attempt to appear like an international statesman and to be selfless enough not to give up his job at the age of 64. He'd get my vote if I had one.
At the moment there are 100 Yanks and 100 Aussies negotiating a "free trade" deal more or less on the quiet in Canberra. No coincidence whatsoever.
Old Mar 18th 2003, 2:29 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
At the moment there are 100 Yanks and 100 Aussies negotiating a "free trade" deal more or less on the quiet in Canberra. No coincidence whatsoever.
Do you believe in father Christmas as well , the Yanks have never had free trade or will its just another worthless agreement they not honour but will use to glup up more of Australia .
The Aussie task force is a joke it sums up their standing in the world small and not worth bothering with.

Old Mar 18th 2003, 2:39 am
Banned

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Do you believe in father Christmas as well , the Yanks have never had free trade or will its just another worthless agreement they not honour but will use to glup up more of Australia .
The Aussie task force is a joke it sums up their standing in the world small and not worth bothering with.

So tell me some thing new, I'm a novelty seeker.

Last week you were all lovey dovey (or was it warry torie) with the Yanks. Just because we sleep with the enemy once in a while is no reason for a jealous fit.
Old Mar 18th 2003, 2:50 am
Banned

Last week you were all lovey dovey (or was it warry torie) with the Yanks. Just because we sleep with the enemy once in a while is no reason for a jealous fit.
Not at all the Yanks own most of Australia to send a bus load of troops over to the Middle East is the lest you could do.
The fact the Brits will have do your share of the fighting is nothing new, you talk a good game but when its put up or shut up you still dribble at the mouth with nothing to offer.
I look forward to pictures of your brave lads in the middle of Brit and Yank troops all 150 of them plus 14 planes forget the few ships on a holiday in the gulf .
As for your free trade that will be an education a few farm goods in exchange for loads of cheaper Yankie manufactured products get real , even then the farm lobby in the USA will bugger you off.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Mar 18th 2003 at 4:44 am.
Old Mar 18th 2003, 2:54 am
Banned

Not at all the Yanks own most of Australia to sent a bus load of troops over to the Middle East is the lest you could do.
The fact the Brits will have do your share of the fighting is nothing new, you talk a good game but when its put up or shut up you still dribble at the mouth with nothing to offer.
I look forward to pictures of your brave lads in the middle of Brit and Yank troops all 150 of them plus 14 planes forget the few ships on a holiday in the gulf .
As for your free trade that will be an education a few farm goods in exchange for loads of cheaper Yankie manufactured products get real , even then the farm lobby in the USA will bugger you off.

Never expected any better behaviour from Pommies or ex-Pommie Yankies. Steeped in the same rank blood.
Old Mar 18th 2003, 3:10 am
Banned

Never expected any better behaviour from Pommies or ex-Pommie Yankies. Steeped in the same rank blood.
As are the Aussies even if it was convict blood , the days of your lads joining us in times need are gone you are a small country with more mouth than backbone .

Old Mar 18th 2003, 3:27 am
Perthguy1

As are the Aussies even if it was convict blood , the days of your lads joining us in times need are gone you are a small country with more mouth than backbone .

PB, are you saying that we should send every available soldier we have???......is that what the yanks and the brits have done.

Don't forget that we only have a small amount of soldiers anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.