Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia Expo - Earls Court

Australia Expo - Earls Court

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:37 am
Professional Princess

Question Australia Expo - Earls Court

If anyone is going to Australia Expo on the saturday and fancies meeting up for coffee, I would be up for it.

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:42 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australia Expo - Earls Court

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
If anyone is going to Australia Expo on the saturday and fancies meeting up for coffee, I would be up for it.

Hi

We are debating if we should go...do you reckon it's worth it?
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:43 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We are meeting up with Sue2 and her hubby, and also going to the show with Gravyman and Sarsa. Sent you a PM.

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:45 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by lucyb
Hi

We are debating if we should go...do you reckon it's worth it?
Definitely worth it I think. Got nothing to lose.

But then I live in London so it will be easy for me.

Im going to gather all the info and meet as many people as I can.

And it would be a bonus to meet up with expat members too.

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 8:07 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Australia Expo - Earls Court

My hubby, so & I will be in London on Saturday PM & are staying overnight at the Ibis. We are going to the Expo on the Sunday. Hopefully we are meeting up with kelli28, lauralollipop, moneypen20, & J+J so far and would love to meet up with you and anyone else who is in the same boat......

We have had this thread running if you want to check it out....
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261226

PM me when you are sorted & we can swap moby numbers if you want!
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 9:20 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we're going on Saturday, got MIL to look after boys and as we're only an hour away from London we won't need to stay overnight.

Perhaps we should synchronise watches and wear a carnation in our lapels whilst holding a newspaper!!!! (think I've been watching too many B&W movies).

It would be nice to meet up and put faces to names.

D D
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 9:22 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Hi, we're going on Saturday, got MIL to look after boys and as we're only an hour away from London we won't need to stay overnight.

Perhaps we should synchronise watches and wear a carnation in our lapels whilst holding a newspaper!!!! (think I've been watching too many B&W movies).

D D
Definitely! Just to meet others going through the same rollercoaster of emotions would be nice.

My family dont understand and thats for sure.

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

marson will become famous soon enoughmarson will become famous soon enough

My wife and I will be going on the Saturday,

Not going to buy a ticket online though, anyone else notice that the "secure site" for purchasing, was not https (secure)
Will buy on the door

Will be nice to meet the expats crowd, so many have helped with questions, and made my application smoother.

Not sure of where we're going to stay in London yet, I'll have a look on the Internet.

Hope to see lots of you there

Mike

TRA: NOV 03
MAIN AP: 31st MARCH 04 (just before points increase)
Acknowledged May 04
WAITING........

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 10:56 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Australia Expo - Earls Court

Originally Posted by marson
My wife and I will be going on the Saturday,

Not going to buy a ticket online though, anyone else notice that the "secure site" for purchasing, was not https (secure)
Will buy on the door

Will be nice to meet the expats crowd, so many have helped with questions, and made my application smoother.

Not sure of where we're going to stay in London yet, I'll have a look on the Internet.

Hope to see lots of you there

Mike

TRA: NOV 03
MAIN AP: 31st MARCH 04 (just before points increase)
Acknowledged May 04
WAITING........

I would say to get accomodation booked pretty quick as we looked round and the only available rooms were in the Ibis itself or in more expensive hotels.... The Ibis is £69.95 per night for a double room. We found it at www.earls-court-hotels.co.uk/111433.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Fuggle will become famous soon enoughFuggle will become famous soon enough

My Fella and I should be making the trek up there, dont know if on the Saturday or Sunday yet but definitely making an appearance of sorts!
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 11:30 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gsb
Hi

We are meeting up with Sue2 and her hubby, and also going to the show with Gravyman and Sarsa. Sent you a PM.

hi yes we are going would love to meet up with you and t are you staying over? theres a few of us going to meet on sat night i think hope to see you there
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 11:35 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

D D

hey Dolly DD

should get to meet you at last......

laura
x
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 11:35 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kelli

We are driving down from Peterborough on Sat morning, parking up and taking the tube to the show. Meeting some at the show and some after.

It seems that most are meeting at the Ibis hotel, or at least that is my impression. Is that where you will be going.

Look forward to meeting you.

Gary

Originally Posted by kelli28
hi yes we are going would love to meet up with you and t are you staying over? theres a few of us going to meet on sat night i think hope to see you there
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 11:41 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gsb
Hi Kelli

We are driving down from Peterborough on Sat morning, parking up and taking the tube to the show. Meeting some at the show and some after.

It seems that most are meeting at the Ibis hotel, or at least that is my impression. Is that where you will be going.

Look forward to meeting you.

Gary
hi gary yeah we will be at the ibis we can meet there just let me know what time
kerry
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 11:51 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
hi gary yeah we will be at the ibis we can meet there just let me know what time
kerry

hikel and gary

we are hopefully going to stay at the ibis, do you know if youcan park there ok?

Its gonna take us hours to get there, we will be setting off around 7am on sat morning........

laura
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.