Australia

Old Mar 17th 2015, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

Mitch1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Australia

Hi I have family who live in Australia. I live in the uk. I wanted to go to Australia to see them all. As I have just received a lot of tax back. I work in the construction industry. I would want to go there on a working visa. How do I go about getting a job ect. Thanks
Old Mar 17th 2015, 7:46 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia

Originally Posted by Mitch1982
Hi I have family who live in Australia. I live in the uk. I wanted to go to Australia to see them all. As I have just received a lot of tax back. I work in the construction industry. I would want to go there on a working visa. How do I go about getting a job ect. Thanks
If you want to work on construction sites, you'll need a white card for a start. Not sure if you need anything else. Some other jobs also require training and / or licensing. Can your family help you out with contacts?
Old Mar 17th 2015, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
If you want to work on construction sites, you'll need a white card for a start. Not sure if you need anything else. Some other jobs also require training and / or licensing. Can your family help you out with contacts?
Im 32 if I get a white card will that help? IM not sure they have contacts

I'm 32 if I get a white cars will that help much? It's a cscs card we use in the uk. I've been working on ground works and doing up houses.

Last edited by old.sparkles; Mar 17th 2015 at 7:53 pm.
Old Mar 17th 2015, 7:54 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Im 32 if I get a white card will that help? IM not sure they have contacts

I'm 32 if I get a white cars will that help much? It's a cscs card we use in the uk. I've been working on ground works and doing up houses.
If you are 32, you won't be getting a WHV - for that you need to have not turned 31!
Old Mar 17th 2015, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

Ok then no worries il prob leave working then
Old Mar 20th 2015, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Ok then no worries il prob leave working then
Depends on how you get on with the lads

Training (TOID: 3688) | CFMEU Victoria

Nothing stopping you doing a training course and getting a white card to enhance your UK experience