Australia

Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:51 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Default Australia

Hi,

Australia is beautiful and cleaner…but really, the cost of living is there is absolutely ridiculous. I’ve been living in Australia for three years (Sydney and Gold Coast) and it’s just outrageous what they charge for everyday items as well as luxury items/with junk quality. I’d rather forgo the “kindness” of Aussies for a cheaper way of life in the US right now.MOVED FROM LAS VEGAS TO AUSTRALIA ABOUT 15 MONTHS AGO ! - AND I’M BORED AS HELL !!!! - I LIVE NOW IN CAIRNS.

THE PEOPLE SMELL LIKE CAMBELL’S SOUP BECAUSE IT’S SO FRIGGIN HUMID !

THE PRICES FOR CARS AND MOTORCYCLES ARE DOUBLE !

FOOD IS 3 TIMES THE PRICE !

A PAIR A SNEAKERS COST $300 SAME PAIR IN THE USA ONLY ABOUT $65

INTERNET IS 10 TIMES SLOWER AND ABOUT $100 DOLLARS A MONTH

TELEPHONE IS LIKE $300 IN THE STATES YOU CAN GET A PLAN THROUGH CABLE FOR ONLY $20 MONTH UNLIMMITED CALLING ANYTIME IN THE USA !

I DON’T THINK I NEED TO GO ON —- DO I ?

AUSTRALIA IS A RIP OFF BECAUSE YOU PAY 3 TIMES WHAT YOU’D PAY IN THE STATES AND MOST TIMES IT IS LOWER QUALITY !

CAIRNS ALSO IS HUMID AS HELL 6 MONTHS OF THE YEAR AND RAINS ALMOST EVERYDAY IN THE WET SEASON WHICH LASTS 3 MONTHS !

IF YOU WANT TO BE BROKE - BORED AND SMELL LIKE BO….. BOOK A FLIGHT TO CAIRNS !

OH DID I MENTION A NEW HOUSE AND LAND IS ABOUT ON AVERAGE $650.000.00 SAME HOUSE IN VEGAS ONLY $275.00

Thanks

Last edited by Rete; Aug 21st 2008 at 1:34 pm. Reason: Your rant against Australian has been moved to the appropriate forum. Let them have a go at ya.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:56 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Hi,

Australia is beautiful and cleaner…but really, the cost of living is here is absolutely ridiculous. I’ve been living in Australia for three years (Sydney and Gold Coast) and it’s just outrageous what they charge for everyday items as well as luxury items. I’d rather forgo the “kindness” of Aussies for a cheaper way of life in the US right now.MOVED FROM LAS VEGAS TO AUSTRALIA ABOUT 15 MONTHS AGO ! - AND I’M BORED AS HELL !!!! - I LIVE NOW IN CAIRNS.

THE PRICES FOR CARS AND MOTORCYCLES ARE DOUBLE !

FOOD IS 3 TIMES THE PRICE !

A PAIR A SNEAKERS COST $300 SAME PAIR IN THE USA ONLY ABOUT $65

INTERNET IS 10 TIMES SLOWER AND ABOUT $100 DOLLARS A MONTH

TELEPHONE IS LIKE $300 IN THE STATES YOU CAN GET A PLAN THROUGH CABLE FOR ONLY $20 MONTH UNLIMMITED CALLING ANYTIME IN THE USA !

I DON’T THINK I NEED TO GO ON —- DO I ?

AUSTRALIA IS A RIP OFF BECAUSE YOU PAY 3 TIMES WHAT YOU’D PAY IN THE STATES AND MOST TIMES IT IS LOWER QUALITY !

CAIRNS ALSO IS HUMID AS HELL 6 MONTHS OF THE YEAR AND RAINS ALMOST EVERYDAY IN THE WET SEASON WHICH LASTS 3 MONTHS !

IF YOU WANT TO BE BROKE - BORED AND SMELL LIKE BO….. BOOK A FLIGHT TO CAIRNS !

OH DID I MENTION A NEW HOUSE AND LAND IS ABOUT ON AVERAGE $650.000.00 SAME HOUSE IN VEGAS ONLY $275.00

Thanks

Hi,

Why would anybody in this world will consider migrating to US?

There are high taxes,insurances,no family tax benefits,no tax payer benefits,high medical costs, just average life style as compared to UK,no NHS,no educational benefits like UK/school fees in US etc.

In UK a single earner in the family can easily live a better life style whereas in US the whole family have to work to maintain the same better life style.....

Can any BE who already migrated to US give a clear picture of whats the practical reality behind the "American Dream" of life in US (Washington DC,California,NJ)?

Thanks,

You're an idiot.

And please post the link to the $275.00 house in Vegas.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:59 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
You're an idiot.

I agree, complete nutcase

Although he or she did have some good points about OZ
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:59 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Australia

You're an idiot.

Land of oppurtunities!Are you from Cairns?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:02 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Land of oppurtunities!
Better ALT-TAB back to solitaire, I think the ward nurse is coming with your meds. And yes, I'm from Cairns.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:04 pm
Unmitigated Gall

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I agree, complete nutcase

Although he or she did have some good points about OZ
Chicken Noodle or Tomato?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:06 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Chicken Noodle or Tomato?
Phuk nose
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:08 pm
Unmitigated Gall

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Phuk nose
Well that's different. People usually make remarks about my ears.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

kins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve been living in Australia for three years (Sydney and Gold Coast) and it’s just outrageous what they charge for everyday items as well as luxury items/with junk quality. I’d rather forgo the “kindness” of Aussies for a cheaper way of life in the US right now.MOVED FROM LAS VEGAS TO AUSTRALIA ABOUT 15 MONTHS AGO ! - AND I’M BORED AS HELL !!!! - I LIVE NOW IN CAIRNS.
Eh?

You've been living in Australia three years but you moved from Las Vegas 15 months ago?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kins
Eh?

You've been living in Australia three years but you moved from Las Vegas 15 months ago?
Yep finally/permenantly moved from Las Vegas 15 months ago whereas I was making in and out trips previously.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:21 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Thanks
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:25 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

I wish someone would go play in traffic for a while.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:36 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Land of oppurtunities!Are you from Cairns?

You're a shite disturber and getting close to the edge.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:38 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kins
Eh?

He/she is a smart azz [oops sorry about the typo]. Just a person without a country. Lives in train depots, airports and shipyards.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

I think you've got lower quality cambells soup in Las Vegas.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.