Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia is the *rse end of the planet

Wikiposts

Australia is the *rse end of the planet

Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default Australia is the *rse end of the planet

Yes folks, i've changed my mind. I hate the place.

I have made the biggest mistake of my life coming here. Sorry to all those who enjoyed my positve posts, but i lied.

Ozzies have no class, they are crass and rude.

You cant find a decently furbished restaurant anywhere, and the foods not any better most of the time.

A drive i the countryside covers your car in a welded on red dust, and everytime you go out you are infested with flies.

I crave the snow in blighty and i want to go home........ NOW!!!
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:43 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australia is the *rse end of the planet

Originally posted by podgypossum

I have made the biggest mistake of my life coming here. Sorry to all those who enjoyed my positve posts, but i lied.

You cant find a decently furbished restaurant anywhere, and the foods not any better most of the time.

A drive i the countryside covers your car in a welded on red dust, and everytime you go out you are infested with flies.

Thats just Adelaide.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:44 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

o.k....PP's been bodysnatched by some anti-Oz alien!
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:46 pm
joem

So it's official then

joem

Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:49 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

YER RITE !!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Australia is the *rse end of the planet-dscn1896.jpg  
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by TraceyW
o.k....PP's been bodysnatched by some anti-Oz alien!

No, no...tis me..

I am just so bloody miffed that i didnt even get listed for votes in the positive poster awards, i have decided to go for the most negative/ whinger award....
After all my efforts to be positive and give hope to others i feel hurt, wounded, stabbed in the back........ MWAAAAAHHHHHH
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:55 pm
joem

No, no...tis me..

I am just so bloody miffed that i didnt even get listed for votes in the positive poster awards, i have decided to go for the most negative/ whinger award....
After all my efforts to be positive and give hope to others i feel hurt, wounded, stabbed in the back........ MWAAAAAHHHHHH

What do you want to be, when you grow up?

joem

Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:57 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

No, no...tis me..

perhaps we ought to do a MINGA and a WHINGA award !!!
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:58 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

No, no...tis me..

Oh PP, we love your positive posts. Honest!
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

I did grow up a long itme ago but i hated it...life was totally humouless and boring... so i have decided to have a second childhood...

Is that ok with you, or do i need to ask permission?
Old Jan 28th 2004, 9:10 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL PP, I think you got nominated but they had to have a poll because Polly & I got 4 nominations each, so the poll was to decide the winner. Well I think thats how it worked anyway , check out the results thread.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 9:15 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Resignation

I did grow up a long itme ago but i hated it...life was totally humouless and boring... so i have decided to have a second childhood...

Is that ok with you, or do i need to ask permission?

You have to sign up to the official resignation :lecture:

RESIGNATION

I (insert name) hereby officially submit my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an eight-year-old again. I want to go to McDonald's and think that it's a four-star restaurant. I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks. I want to think Smarties are better than money because you can eat them. I want to lie under a big oak tree and run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day. I want to return to a time when life was simple - when all you knew were colours, multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes, but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care. All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset. I want to think the world is fair. That everyone is honest and good. I want to believe that anything is possible. I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again. I want to live simple again. I don't want my day to consist of computer crashes, mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor's bills, saving cash register receipts, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones. I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow. So ... here're my cheque book and my car keys, my credit-card bills and my tax receipts. I am officially resigning from adulthood, and if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first, cause............

"Tag! You're it."
Old Jan 28th 2004, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yippeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Count me in.. i resign
Old Jan 28th 2004, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resignation

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris

I want to lie under a big oak tree and run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day.

You don't have to be a kid to do that! Here. I've granted you one wish!

http://www.lemonadegame.com/

sandy
Old Jan 28th 2004, 11:29 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Resignation

Originally posted by Sandy.l
You don't have to be a kid to do that! Here. I've granted you one wish!

http://www.lemonadegame.com/

sandy
LOL

far too komplicated for a kid !!! Whats all this quality control and purchasing protocols about anyway ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.