Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Austrailian Photos

Austrailian Photos

Old Nov 26th 2011, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

jamesb237 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Austrailian Photos

I need to renew my austrailian passport here in the UK... but the photos at the UK photobooths are not correct for the Australian passport. How in the UK can I get them taken and printed to the correct format ?

Is there a photobooth at the Embassy in London or Scotland?
Old Nov 26th 2011, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Austrailian Photos

if you go to a high street chemist, most know (have the proforma) for passport formats. Our one in south London asked Mr P if he wanted Aus or UK style (as Mr P still sounds Aussie).

And when I googled it, a couple of photography places nearby advertised themselves as 'passport suitable' for xyz countries.
Old Nov 26th 2011, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Zenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to all
Default Re: Austrailian Photos

Do you have a digital camera and half decent printer? I checked the size they required and printed mine up at home. Follow the guidelines that they give on the passport application.i.e. White background, no smiling etc