Austimeline

Old Apr 13th 2004, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Austimeline

Has austimeline gone down? I just tried to go into it and it redirected me saying the domain had gone off line? Anyone else had this??

Lucy

Old Apr 13th 2004, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

wombat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Austimeline

Originally posted by lucy.summers
Has austimeline gone down? I just tried to go into it and it redirected me saying the domain had gone off line? Anyone else had this??

Lucy

This has nothing to do with the topic but my name is lucy summers as well !

lucy
Old Apr 13th 2004, 9:27 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

this site went down for me also a little while ago. ( is that what you mean?)
Old Apr 13th 2004, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Originally posted by wombat
This has nothing to do with the topic but my name is lucy summers as well !

lucy
yeah but you got to use wombat first so she had to use her real name lol
Old Apr 13th 2004, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by andy thomas
yeah but you got to use wombat first so she had to use her real name lol
lol, when my mum looked on here she thought that lucy.summers was me.
lucy
Old Apr 13th 2004, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

lol, when my mum looked on here she thought that lucy.summers was me.
lucy
how did that happen?? you dont look anything like her
Old Apr 13th 2004, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

how did that happen?? you dont look anything like her
how do you know ?
lucy
Old Apr 13th 2004, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

how do you know ?
lucy
come on stick with the joke, or do you think she does
Old Apr 13th 2004, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

come on stick with the joke, or do you think she does
the first time my mum looked on her she saw the thread 'Pregnant' that lucy.summers posted:scared:

lucy
Old Apr 13th 2004, 11:19 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

the first time my mum looked on her she saw the thread 'Pregnant' that lucy.summers posted:scared:

lucy
Mum !
It is her - she is just trying to cover up
Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Bix
Mum !
It is her - she is just trying to cover up
Sorry I appear to have caused so much confusion!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

sdwis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lucy.summers

Lucy

It seems to have sporadic outtages. I was using the site, and began getting server not available errors as well
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by sdwis
It seems to have sporadic outtages. I was using the site, and began getting server not available errors as well
Sorry to hijack the "Who is Lucy Summers and does her mum recognise her" thread < ;-) >, but could someone tell me what Austimeline is?
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:53 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

It's www.austimeline.com people applying for visas post time lines there such as acknowledgement received, meds requested; visa granted etc