Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie Women V English Women

Aussie Women V English Women

Old Mar 25th 2005, 2:56 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice
Default Re: Aussie Women V English Women

Originally Posted by bondipom
I married an Aussie woman and she is the best you can get. My only problem with English women is that pear shaped arse they often have. Shields up for the incoming.
A dog is a man's best friend, but you can't beat sheep for the kinky stuff...Aussie sheep, of course, as the English sheep have that pear shaped arse....

As for women, they're a different breed that I've never understood wherever they come from
Old Mar 25th 2005, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

paddythepilot will become famous soon enoughpaddythepilot will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Which of these fine women is the best bet for us blokes. Is there a discernable difference. Are they really that different ? Am I daft to make a generalisation

My own experience has been quite dramatic really, In England, which I left when I was 23, quite a while ago now, so I will admit my knowledge is pretty ancient and based mostly on 70's English women. I did have a few Girlfreinds in England, and a few freinds that were girls as well, as there is a difference Now I dont know what it was, somehow my Girlfreinds there always did the dirty on me, Either ending up porking one of me mates, or just disappearing, without a trace into the wild blue yonder. It either says heaps about early me, or that there is something wrong with them.

I personally found English women, self centerd, and status concsious, and needy, as in deferring to the male, on the negative side, however they did seem, well informed, socially aware and very feminine.

Now their Aussie counterparts, Obviously I've been married since I've been here, so cannot say too much. Personally though, I love Aussie women, Their confidence and upfront manner, I find very appealing. I think it's great that they can be so physical, ie: get out there and start digging stump holes or veggie patches, alongside their partners., Being a typically aussie girl thing to do. Then going off to cook the tea, or even suggesting that you do the tea. On top of that, I think, could be my expereince, that Aussie women are generally more likely to initiate sex. They seem more equal in all things in relation to a bloke, more health concsious, less needy and far more upfront than their english counterparts. The only true Negative I can think about them, and thats a personal thought, is they seem to press the "i'm independant button" a little too quickly on some occasions.

I'm not writing of English women completely here, as obviously my expereince is based just on my personal dealings with them.

So whats better English Or Aussie Gals ? Any bloke brave enough to answer lol

The answer is.........Japanese girls!

Forget the rest (nothing but trouble!).

(p.s. sorry if I offended anyone)
Old Mar 25th 2005, 3:58 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Which of these fine women is the best bet for us blokes. Is there a discernable difference. Are they really that different ? Am I daft to make a generalisation

My own experience has been quite dramatic really, In England, which I left when I was 23, quite a while ago now, so I will admit my knowledge is pretty ancient and based mostly on 70's English women. I did have a few Girlfreinds in England, and a few freinds that were girls as well, as there is a difference Now I dont know what it was, somehow my Girlfreinds there always did the dirty on me, Either ending up porking one of me mates, or just disappearing, without a trace into the wild blue yonder. It either says heaps about early me, or that there is something wrong with them.

I personally found English women, self centerd, and status concsious, and needy, as in deferring to the male, on the negative side, however they did seem, well informed, socially aware and very feminine.

Now their Aussie counterparts, Obviously I've been married since I've been here, so cannot say too much. Personally though, I love Aussie women, Their confidence and upfront manner, I find very appealing. I think it's great that they can be so physical, ie: get out there and start digging stump holes or veggie patches, alongside their partners., Being a typically aussie girl thing to do. Then going off to cook the tea, or even suggesting that you do the tea. On top of that, I think, could be my expereince, that Aussie women are generally more likely to initiate sex. They seem more equal in all things in relation to a bloke, more health concsious, less needy and far more upfront than their english counterparts. The only true Negative I can think about them, and thats a personal thought, is they seem to press the "i'm independant button" a little too quickly on some occasions.

I'm not writing of English women completely here, as obviously my expereince is based just on my personal dealings with them.

So whats better English Or Aussie Gals ? Any bloke brave enough to answer lol
I thought it might be interesting to try and answer this from my observations.

The friendliest women in the western world tend to come from north america or NZ

Australian women in a minimum number of words, and knowing this is also a generalisation are; pretentious,materialistic, insecure(yes insecure people are often loudmouths) snobs who think they will score a guy who wears versaci, drives a ferrari, and owns an island retreat, if they just wait long enough
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:03 am
Badge

Originally Posted by kiwichild

The friendliest women in the western world tend to come from north america or NZ

Australian women in a minimum number of words, and knowing this is also a generalisation are; pretentious,materialistic, insecure(yes insecure people are often loudmouths) snobs who think they will score a guy who wears versaci, drives a ferrari, and owns an island retreat, if they just wait long enough
I would say North American women are as transparent as your description.

Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Now Kiwi Women are fine, very healthy specimens usually, Plenty of Rachel hunter types. I've been told by some freinds that most Kiwi girls are fonder than most of errm Hershey highway type activities, so thats a bonus apparently. Guess it must be all that competition with the sheep

I even like their accent, the women that is not the sheep.

Steinlager anyone
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:06 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
I would say North American women are as transparent as your description.
Badge, I would say questions like these are very subjective and can only be based on personal experience and an understanding of how any particular culture works. Will be allsorts in all places, and I am the first to acknowledge that these things also tend to be generalisations.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:13 am
Banned

Now Kiwi Women are fine, very healthy specimens usually, Plenty of Rachel hunter types. I've been told by some freinds that most Kiwi girls are fonder than most of errm Hershey highway type activities, so thats a bonus apparently. Guess it must be all that competition with the sheep

I even like their accent, the women that is not the sheep.

Steinlager anyone
Thanks for the fine post. Yes it's true kiwi girls are in general less materialistic and very very few would be pretentious (not a kiwi trait in the main). Kiwi girls also tend to be upfront , like their Australian counterparts but without the attitude and aggressiveness. Also aren't scared of their bodies or yours. Expect you to pull your weight but they will meet you halfway in all things including financial contribution to the home.

We don't spend all our time analysing bloody things (or people), we prefer living
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Come to think of it, Kiwi's are basically Aussies, eh, with a funny accent eh ?

Not that I would ever say that to one in person, eh ? As they punch bloody hard, eh ? even the women. eh ?

eh ?

The sooner they become the 3rd Territory, the better, then they will have a right to feel inferior lol

ONLY Joking !!

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Mar 25th 2005 at 4:17 am.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:15 am
Banned

Come to think of it, Kiwi's are basically Aussies, with a funny accent eh ?

Not that I would ever say that to one in person, As they punch bloody hard, even the women.

eh ?

NO WAY ARE WE AUSSIES! Even if we take out citizenship here, we are ALWAYS Kiwis first and foremost. Am sure Aussies in NZ feel the same.
Two similar peoples and cultures in some respects BUT two very different peoples and cultures in others.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

NO WAY ARE WE AUSSIES! Even if we take out citizenship here, we are ALWAYS Kiwis first and foremost. Am sure Aussies in NZ feel the same.
Two similar peoples and cultures in some respects BUT two very different peoples and cultures in others.
Ok OK, just leave the french to us next time though
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:29 am
Banned

Ok OK, just leave the french to us next time though
LOL
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:57 am
Banned

Fuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant future

Aussie girls have some of the biggest, fatest arse's I have ever had the displeasure of seeing, most of these can be found at any McDonalds, Hungry Jacks etc.

Give me a good Celtic lass anyday!
Old Mar 25th 2005, 5:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Duck
Aussie girls have some of the biggest, fatest arse's I have ever had the displeasure of seeing, most of these can be found at any McDonalds, Hungry Jacks etc.

Give me a good Celtic lass anyday!
You have to eat takeaway when you are too lazy to (or can't) cook
Old Mar 25th 2005, 6:43 am
Just Joined

Maldepays will become famous soon enough

You have to eat takeaway when you are too lazy to (or can't) cook
Q. How do you know when an Aussie girl is having an orgasm?

A. She drops her KFC.