Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie Wine - just to rub it in a little!

Aussie Wine - just to rub it in a little!

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 6:37 am

MrsB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aussie Wine - just to rub it in a little!

Some new Aussie Whine - by Thrasher (...oh sorry... meant Thresher)
Attached Thumbnails Aussie Wine - just to rub it in a little!-aussie_w.jpg  
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:04 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Wine - just to rub it in a little!

Originally Posted by kendodd
good one.....mmmhhhh now shall I post that to my outlaws..!!!!lol

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by Pants
good one.....mmmhhhh now shall I post that to my outlaws..!!!!lol

How come you are always up so early???!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:11 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

How come you are always up so early???!!!
I have a near on 4yr old....great alarm clock..plus it is after 8 am.....she is a cbeebies fan...!!!

been up since 6.30am....

Whats the time difference with you??

I know Sydney is 9hrs....
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:19 am

Originally Posted by Pants
I have a near on 4yr old....great alarm clock..plus it is after 8 am.....she is a cbeebies fan...!!!

been up since 6.30am....

Whats the time difference with you??

I know Sydney is 9hrs....
Oh yes...wonderful clocks that you never need to remember to set!!! I have got one of those too!!!

It's 5.20pm here - so still 9 hours ahead!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:23 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

Nice one !
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 11:27 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yes...wonderful clocks that you never need to remember to set!!! I have got one of those too!!!

Sorry to interupt girlies but aren't we 7 hours ahead?

When the UK clocks go back in a few weeks then we'll be 8 hours ahead.

If not and we are infact 9 hours ahead...bloody hell I've been phoning my Mum at some ungodly hour and she's never complained!!!!

Oh, love the bottle!! Best served cold too!! The Aussies hate to lose at anything don't they?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 11:45 am
Live the moment

Originally Posted by TraceyW

If not and we are infact 9 hours ahead...bloody hell I've been phoning my Mum at some ungodly hour and she's never complained!!!!

Oh, love the bottle!! Best served cold too!! The Aussies hate to lose at anything don't they?
Hello luv..

Well hun if you are in NSW then its defo 9hrs..as for other parts of Oz I dunno...!!!...when clocks change it goes to 11hours for NSW.....

my mates used to call me at god knows what hour of night over in Oz.....bless em..!!

Hope your doing ok sugar....!!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 12:15 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey! It was 3:20am here when you posted that.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 1:01 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Very funny
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 11:06 pm

Originally Posted by TraceyW

There's different time zones within Australia though! In VIC and NSW we appear to be 9 hours ahead, and WA is 7 hours ahead.

This is a good website if yoiu need to check time zones:

www.worldtimeserver.com

At the moment, it shows VIC and NSW at 9.04, WA at 7.04 and England at 00.04

Don't where ladyofthelake is in the USA - but 3.30am ? - was this "late to bed" or "get up early" ??
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:04 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Don't where ladyofthelake is in the USA - but 3.30am ? - was this "late to bed" or "get up early" ??
I'm in Florida, USA so when you said it was 5:20pm fpr you, it was actually 3:20am here. Don't worry though, I was snuggly tucked up in bed at the time.

It's 8:05 pm here now, so you must be around 10:05 am tomorrow, even though it's today for you? Weird innit?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 4:11 am

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
I'm in Florida, USA so when you said it was 5:20pm fpr you, it was actually 3:20am here. Don't worry though, I was snuggly tucked up in bed at the time.

It's 8:05 pm here now, so you must be around 10:05 am tomorrow, even though it's today for you? Weird innit?
It is weird all these time zones! The weirdest thing ever - was the day I got to watch the sun set twice! Many moons ago I was lucky enough to go on Concorde - before we took off we watched slide down the horizon and disappear completely. Then, when flying down the C hannel - we caught up with it - it had risen again - then we watched it set again........

Oh.....those were the days when we could do all those fanciful things.....
Old Oct 4th 2005, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Can you believe that at 3pm I am drinking wine because the weeds in my garden have got the better of me...

I have been doing this sodden garden for 18months now and if it wasn't for the house being in caos really would have just called out the real estate agents!!

I have now come the understanding that I really am not that fond of gardening. Unless I am sitting in a hamock with a glass of wine
Old Oct 4th 2005, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

Amanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really nice

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Can you believe that at 3pm I am drinking wine because the weeds in my garden have got the better of me...

I have been doing this sodden garden for 18months now and if it wasn't for the house being in caos really would have just called out the real estate agents!!

I have now come the understanding that I really am not that fond of gardening. Unless I am sitting in a hamock with a glass of wine
Hey Woody - I'm confused - thought you were going to give it another few years - or not? Are you thinking of selling up and going back soon?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.